[Roms] Roms Roms everywhere

twolastnames

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
All things Rezound

Thread will be full of all things rooting and modding our Rezounds. I'll try to make it as comprehensive as I can, and as being such, it will take a little bit to get all the info in here. Feel free to send me links when I miss things, I'll add them as soon as I can.

Links will be to the easiest thread to get the download from. Since there are no Devs here for the Rez, all will be off site. When I can, the links will be to the Devs actual site, if not I'll send you to the Dev's team website, or where I think the updates will actually be posted.

Things will be alphabetized by developer, making things easier to find, and to try to eliminate any bias towards one rom/mod/dev/whatever. Of course I'll have mine, and will give it, just not in the OP.

Purple will be active (by my estimation) Roms, because girls like purple, and it's easy to read.
Green will be inactive (again, by my estimation) Roms, because Gingerbread is old

Required reading
http://forums.androidcentral.com/rezound-rooting-roms-hacks/166392-guide-unlocking-rooting-roming-faq.html

ICS Roms
Gingerbread Roms
AOSP Roms
Stock RUU's Roms
Alpha (non working) Roms
Mods

I would also like to encourage short reviews of roms. No 1000 word essays, just 3 or 4 lines. Something like....
SlimROM 1.7 - Great De-Sensed 3.6 rom from a new to the Rezound dev. Running it for a week, no reboots, very fast and great on battery (4 screen on hours using 4g on ext. battery). No Tweeks, no wifi tether, but does have a few mods that are flashable in recovery.
I'll link the posts of the best or most current ones next to the rom's link.

Last, if I get my druthers, I'll also add links to any themes for each rom. Again, I'll post these with the rom links.

As all these threads need, and I'm only gonna put this in here once, know what you are doing. We will only sort of feel bad for you if you do something that ruins your phone if you didn't do things exactly as directed.

Thanks to all the great devs, new and old who help make Android, and in particular, the Rezound the best platform and one of the best phones.
Wanda for all the reviews
MrSmith317 for the great write ups, and being an all around helpful guy, even if he ditched his Rezound for a Nexus ;)

Last edited:

twolastnames

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
ICS Roms​

lllboredlll
RezRom Link
Review by Wanda
RezROM Ex v3.4 by lllboredlll: ICS based with Sense 3.6 (I think). An excellent themed ROM that is very stable and reliable. As stated in bored's initial post, his theming may not be for everyone but his work speaks for itself, it's a beautiful ROM and it runs like clockwork. Lots of tweaks in the "RezROM Tweaks" menu. Instillation is standard for S-On.

RezRom S4 Link
Review by Wanda
RezROM s4 by lllboredlll: ICS based with Sense 4.0. An excellent Sense 4 ROM, this ROM is very smooth and is very reliable. After probably a month of running this I don't recall having any reboots or freeze ups. Themes are available through the Real Icon theme. A very enjoyable ROM and very solid work from a very solid dev.

Chingy51o
Ineffabilis Deus Link
Review by Wanda
Ineffabilis Deus by Chingy: ICS based with Sense 3.6. Another solid performer though I did experience a couple random reboots. Deus brings a ton of tweaks labeled "MikTweaks" in the ROM which allow you to customize almost anything from the lockscreen to the overscroll color, and even which settings are in the "quick settings" menu and in which order they appear. Instillation will require you to either start from the ICS RUU or use the firmware patch. If you're S-On you'll also need to extract the boot.img and flash that via bootloader. As always, make sure to read the instructions. Though I did have some random reboots your experience may differ as I didn't really try to troubleshoot, rather I just flashed something else and moved on. Themes and Mod's available.

Con247
ConROM Link

cflo360
DownTown RomLink GSM

dsb9938
ReZound Cubed Link
[ICS Global Phone Update][4.03.605.1] Stock, Root, Deodex, Busybox, Global PhoneLink
THIS IS AN RUU, NOT A ROM, PAY ATTENTION TO THE INSTRUCTIONS

GrayTheWolf
WolfROM Link

Hawknest
EclipticRez Link

IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo
Neomax 1.0 Link
NeoMAX: Adrenaline Link
Injection Link
Simplistic Link

Izzaeroth
Stock Rooted 3.14.605.10 Link
stock rooted deodexed 4.03.605.02 Link

Joelz9614
RezROM ICS Link
Bamf Senseless Preview Link
Venasaur Rom Link
Bamf Evita Link
viperRez Link

madsc13n41s4
MadSc1's SaLT ICS Link

mforminio7
SlimRom Link

MicroMOD
RUU Global Rom Link
THIS IS A RUU, NOT A ROM..... PAY ATTENTION TO THE INSTRUCTIONS

ms7p
Simplistic Rom Link

newtoroot
Endeavor (Sense 4.5) Link
Senseless-4.0.3-ICS Link
OnE XxX Link
Review by Wanda
One XxX by Newt: ICS based with Sense 4.0. A very nice Sense 4.0 ROM. This ROM runs very smoothly though it does have a bit of lag on occasion due to not having the kernel source (as of 7/12/12). For a better experience it's recommended that you turn off "anmiations." Even with the occasional lag, it runs very well. Full landscape on the home screen. Loads of tweaks located in the "One XxX Suite Tools" in the app drawer or in "quick settings" in the drop down menu. Very stable and Bluetooth works if you need it, can't say that about all Sense 4 ROM's. Overall a great Sense 4 ROM. Theme's and Mod's available.

NilsP
Nils' Business ICS Link
Review by Wanda
Nils's Business ICS Sense 3.6 version by NilsP: ICS based with Sense 3.6. As advertised by Nils himself, a very stable slightly themed ROM. Nils sets a high bar for himself in the stability catagory and I've always found Nils' ROM's to be just that...very stable and reliable. If anything they're TOO stable and I get to itching for something to fix/workaround/flash but that's to Nils' credit. Nil's likes to theme his ROM's toward a darker color scheme via the dialer and the very slick-looking black clock but the result is some great eye candy. For the instillation make sure you read the instructions and check out all the add on's and tweaks available on Nils' thread. If you need performance, stability, and like the dark side (in a good way) give this ROM a try, you won't be disappointed.
Nils' Business ICS 4.0.4 Sense 4.0 Link

scrosler
CleanROM Standard Link
CleanROM Professional Edition Link

siulmagic
Rezound Maister Sense4 Link
Rezound Pure GSM Link

tjarvis
SlimKangLink

tonekneeo
Tonked Rom Link

wildstang83
TwiZted SenZes ICS Link
Vigor ICS Link

XRaptor29
Senseless Chaos Link
Liger Zero Jager Link

Xtreme Outcast
ICS 4.0.3 Link (link dead on xda?)

zhp pilot
Vigor360 Link

Zone23
ReZone Link
Rezound Zone Link
NeWts zOnE XxX Link
Review by Wanda
zOne XxX by Newt, themed by Zone23: Pretty much the same as Newts original but with a nice blue theme that is easy on the eyes. Also runs great and is a great choice if you like the color blue.
ReZone Link

Thats all the ICS Roms I have for now

Last edited:

twolastnames

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Gingerbread Roms​

lllboredlll
RezROM Link

Chingy51o
Ineffablilis Link
Review by Wanda
Ineffabilis by Chingy: Gingerbread based with Sense 3.5. Very solid and well put together ROM. Quite an enjoyable ROM even though it's GB and not ICS. Has lots of customizations and options for the user such as 3 different lock screens to choose from. More importantly it's exteremaly stable and runs very well. Instillation is straight forward for anyone starting from a GB based ROM. An excellent choice for those who don't want to make the jump to ICS and prefer the stability of GB. Theme's and Mod's available.

dsb9938
BAMF Rezound Cubed Link

errishasnobattery
Bamf Rezound Link

NilsP
Nils' Business GingerSense Link

scrosler
CleanROM GBE Link

Wildstang83
Twizted Senzes Link

Last edited:

twolastnames

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
AOSP Roms​

antp121
LeNOOB Link

apophis9283
Project Racheal Link

dmeadows013
AOKP Milestone Link
CM9 Kang Link

GrayTheWolf
Cyanogen Mod 9 Link

IAmTheOneTheyCallNeo
AOKP-Neo (Adrenalized) Link
(╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻ (RageRom) Link

kryptik06
CM9 UNOFFICIAL ROM with Tweaks Link

mbobino
CyanogenMod 9 Kang Link

Quada
Paranoid Android Link

Wildstang83
Touchwiz AOKP mixbreed Link

Last edited:

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Looks great man! Nice one! PM'd you last night with what I had. If I can think of more I'll send em.

twolastnames

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Got the first reviews up care of Wanda. If anyone one else wants to put there 2 cents in on a rom, just PM me your review, and I'll get it added with credit.

Also, Joelz is back! Good news for Sense 4 guys. Looks like an update tonight or tomorrow to the Pokemon' Rom.

twolastnames

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
New Rom, new Dev. IamTheOneTheyCallNeo over on the site that can't be named released a zhp pilot themed senseless rom, check him out, and make sure to at least thank him.

twolastnames

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
Another new rom. Dev world is turning out to be not so dead ehh?

Joelz, Con, j4n87, and m0narX changed Team Pkmn to Team Venom. Their first rom is stellar, as you will see if you have been reading the thread in general.

Hit up the link and be sure to give 'em a download and a thanks.

I'll also won't be getting any mods links up till after next week, got a weekend in Wyoming, and they don't have internet yet.

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Another new rom. Dev world is turning out to be not so dead ehh?

Joelz, Con, j4n87, and m0narX changed Team Pkmn to Team Venom. Their first rom is stellar, as you will see if you have been reading the thread in general.

Hit up the link and be sure to give 'em a download and a thanks.

I'll also won't be getting any mods links up till after next week, got a weekend in Wyoming, and they don't have internet yet.

So far their ROM has been fantastic. OTA updates are a very nice addition and there are heaps of tweaks.

Have fun in Wyoming, I think they just transitioned to paper money :D

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Android Central Forums

Wanda

May 6, 2010
Visit site
Just incase your interested, my Sense 4 ROM has been updated with the BT Phone fix amongst other things

Very cool to have a great dev stop by. Thanks for the personal update Nils. I thought your version 1.2 was once again some outstanding work. Looking forward to giving the 2.2 a go Thank you for your work!

xxfallacyxx

Bearded
Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Anyone still running RezROM S4?

I'm thinking of updating my phone firmware and then trying a new ROM. I'm looking for confirmation that BT does not connect for phone audio (hands free phone calling). Yes, the bugs list does say that it does not, but I'm looking for current confirmation as the bugs list hasn't been updated for months.

I can't say it's important to me that the phone audio works, but it is a great selling point.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andej