rooted thunderbolt

easymon

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys hoping some can help had thuderbolt rooted yesterday and now some urls or websites wont load. Google says weblink may have changed or no data been going to them prior to root. thanks

trter10-imore

ThunderboltTool Developer
Nov 24, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys hoping some can help had thuderbolt rooted yesterday and now some urls or websites wont load. Google says weblink may have changed or no data been going to them prior to root. thanks

Try wiping browser data and cache

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

easymon

May 10, 2012
Visit site
had some 1 else root this phone how can i tell what rom is all ready in there? 2nd? is what is good stable rom for thunderbolt. thanks.

easymon

May 10, 2012
Visit site
ok guys still no help on some urls or websites opening . This is what i have in now infected rom eternity nightly . kernal version ziggy471.sence 3.5

Last edited:

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Sounds very strange that only certain websites won't load. What kind of error do you get from the browser?
It may be worth trying another browser just to see what happens.

Sent from my Sinclair ZX-80 using Tapatalk 2

easymon

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Ya strange for sure even tryed another infected rom with no help and found netfix was having lag probs to. So went to gingerbreadrock v3.3 and the newest gb update 605.19 still rooted phone runs great just none of the fance 3.5 sence and some of the other nice goodys and looks. But will see what ic will bring. PS. did try several other browsers they would not load urls eather but they work now thanks for all help guys.