S-pen Introduction

Horace jones

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Evening Guys, first and foremost I gotta say the Galaxy Note 9 is a beast. I wanted to know if there was a way to disable the S-pen introduction that plays when you slide the pen out?

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
The only noise I hear when taking out the pen is a swish sound. But it would be cool if we can change sounds like ringtones or notifications.

Mandarita

Sep 19, 2017
Visit site
Yes, you can turn off the sound when you pull the S-pen out. It's under Advanced Features - > S-pen and under Feedback you can turn off sound.

There is an app called Note Buddy that will allow you to change the sound when you pull out your S-pen. It's kind of fun.

45Wheelgun

Jul 3, 2010
smith-wessonforum.com
The only noise I hear when taking out the pen is a swish sound. But it would be cool if we can change sounds like ringtones or notifications.
There was an app that changed the sounds that I used with my Note 5. I made mine sound like the doors opening and closing from Star Trek.

Sadly I don't remember the app name and I don't know if it would work on the Note 9.

monicakm

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Are you talking about the "swish" noise it makes or the text on the screen you get when you pull out the pen? I didn't get this at first but do now and I'd rather not. It shows the text "write a memo" and then shows the directions. Is there a way to get rid of this?

CKwik240

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
All the settings you are looking for can probably be found in the spen menu. You can go to settings>advanced settings>spen or pull the spen out and click the settings a icon in the upper left when the air command comes up.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjeans