S20 FE, who's thinking about it?

azdmelani

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Now that the specs have leaked before the event next week, anyone thinking about picking one up?

I have the S20 Ultra and the only thing stopping me is the camera.

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
Now that the specs have leaked before the event next week, anyone thinking about picking one up?

I have the S20 Ultra and the only thing stopping me is the camera.
Nope. They should do this in the beginning. Great for S10 users that wanted to come over.

cckgz4

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
It looks like a good phone. I'm not big on camera specs so that doesn't bother me. The colors are very appealing.

sopclod

Jul 14, 2014
Visit site
No headphone jack is a bummer but for the price I'll deal with it. Planning to upgrade from my S9+ in the next month or two. Now... which color??

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
No headphone jack is a bummer but for the price I'll deal with it. Planning to upgrade from my S9+ in the next month or two. Now... which color??

I have an S10 plus and was going to wait for the S21 in Feb. I love my phone and it's great. Some of the S10's had signal problems in the beginning and I should of sent mine back in but it wasn't as bad as my husbands. He got a new motherboard put in and his was perfect. We switched from Sprint to Verizon with our unlocked S10 pluses. Every so often he'll have signal and I have to go into airplane mode and back out but it's not as bad as his was and I didn't want to send my phone back in.

But I just did a comparison on-line I googled S10 plus and S20 FE and it said in my list of comparisons they both had headphone jacks. But it said I have 8 gigs of ram now and this has 6. I need to read up on it more and see if it would be worth doing or waiting till Feb and saving up some money towards an S21. The FE has a bigger battery, screen and faster processor though. I think it's a great deal for people with a 9 or 9 plus.

Last edited:

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
This is a killer price and probably going to eat OnePlus, Pixel and LG Velvet lunch. Samsung is going to push this heavily through all it's retail partners.

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I'm currently trying to decide between the FE and the Pixel 5. I have a Pixel 3 XL, and it's possible I could just continue to use that instead.

I think I'd miss the software experience on the Pixel. Especially since I can't participate in the Samsung betas because I'm on Verizon (I did in what I believe was the last Samsung on Verizon beta for the S7 Edge).

I wouldn't mind tinkering a bit with something new, though.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
BTW if anyone is thinking of picking up FE before you check out at Samsung start a chat with rep they will ask you for link to better price and give you code before you checkout ..

Ordered Navy with $90 credit ( $20 bonus preorder ) + 10% Rakuten cash back
f35dbb162c44aef0cc965b2613f2aea6.jpg

athensjohn

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
BTW if anyone is thinking of picking up FE before you check out at Samsung start a chat with rep they will ask you for link to better price and give you code before you checkout ..

Ordered Navy with $90 credit ( $20 bonus preorder ) + 10% Rakuten cash back
f35dbb162c44aef0cc965b2613f2aea6.jpg

Thanks for the advice. I had to explicitly ask about the price match in the chat, but when I did they matched the price (with a discount code). I was able to get a trade in on my old phone as well as $70 (not 90 since I didn't pre-register) to pay for a case and a fit2. Really good deal. Thanks for posting about it.

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Thanks for the advice. I had to explicitly ask about the price match in the chat, but when I did they matched the price (with a discount code). I was able to get a trade in on my old phone as well as $70 (not 90 since I didn't pre-register) to pay for a case and a fit2. Really good deal. Thanks for posting about it.

Awesome I’m happy to hear it ... now we wait for shipping

cckgz4

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
Oh it's coming to ATT. I'm on it. I'm gonna wait until the s21 comes out to make sure I'm not missing anything. And if it's nice I'm on it

bigpapa7272

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Is the S20 FE worth picking up? I have a note 10 plus currently. The reason I ask is because I was looking at a watch 3 lte version and with its current price point. If I traded my note 10 bought the s20fe and the watch and took the case and uv sanitizer with the promo direct from samsung it would only cost me less than 100 bucks more than just buying the watch and i would get the samsung upgrade financing on the phone with the yearly upgrade... Is it worth the switch?

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
Is the S20 FE worth picking up? I have a note 10 plus currently. The reason I ask is because I was looking at a watch 3 lte version and with its current price point. If I traded my note 10 bought the s20fe and the watch and took the case and uv sanitizer with the promo direct from samsung it would only cost me less than 100 bucks more than just buying the watch and i would get the samsung upgrade financing on the phone with the yearly upgrade... Is it worth the switch?
Hmmm tough call... Do you use Spen? Note awesome phone had one myself. I do like the Samsung goodies they always make it interesting and tempting. Have you looked at the watch to buy from a third party market like Swappa? I've seen some good sales on there...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38