S20 Ultra has the worst camera on a Samsung flagship

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
Its true SAMSUNG has failed. The focus on this camera is horrible. Even after the updates its trash. Someone on Sammobile.com even published an article mentioning us loyal customers deserve a refund.
Galaxy S20 Ultra’s problematic camera autofocus should qualify it for refunds. That's why I'm glad YouTube reviewers are mentioning how it was.

Galaxy S20 Ultra’s problematic camera autofocus should qualify it for refunds

I preodered the S21 Ultra because why not. I can't hold on to the biggest disappointment since the exposing Note 7 that I returned twice only to gave me by up with a galaxy s7
https://www.sammobile.com/opinion/g...mera-autofocus-should-qualify-it-for-refunds/

Last edited:

consultant1027

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
You're trading a better autofocus for worse overall image quality (when in focus LOL.) Unless the larger fingerprint sensor and the dynamic refresh rate is SUPER important to you. I just ran across this. The 21 Ultra still has better cameras than 90% of the phones out there probably, but if image quality is super important to you, keep your cameras on your less bulky/heavy S20 Ultra or Note 20 Ultra. Check out the comparison shots between the S20 and S21 Ultras.

https://www.dxomark.com/samsung-gal...a-review-dual-tele-with-room-for-improvement/

John Maxwell2

Oct 24, 2021
Visit site
The camera is the worst I have had ever on a phone. MY SHOE would do a better job of focusing and when I want to take a picture it's always on video?? I just can not believe any company would be proud of themselves for this camera. Absolutely awful! My first Samsung since the 6th and definitely my last!
Going back to pixel....

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
The camera is the worst I have had ever on a phone. MY SHOE would do a better job of focusing and when I want to take a picture it's always on video?? I just can not believe any company would be proud of themselves for this camera. Absolutely awful! My first Samsung since the 6th and definitely my last!
Going back to pixel....
Not clear why your camera is always on video

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjhe29