S21 Preorder Samsung Online

jlangner

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
Oh Ok Thanks! I just thought someone mentioned not to worry if you see that but I guess I'll wait till I get a FED-EX # and see our credit cards charged we ordered on the 15th.

I would be more worrried if said backordered and deliver date was not this week. Are you looking on app or webpage to see backordered? When mine said backordered the app said it but not website. Just check fedex tonight, tomorrow morning. Should see action.

shook187

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
This is moving pretty fast boys...I got a great deal on a trade-in phone so I placed an order with Samsung yesterday around 12 noon An hour later I did the cancellation trick and got 5% back and about two hours after that, the cancel buttons were all gone and I had a shipping label.

sdk_1052

Mar 8, 2016
Visit site
I would be more worrried if said backordered and deliver date was not this week. Are you looking on app or webpage to see backordered? When mine said backordered the app said it but not website. Just check fedex tonight, tomorrow morning. Should see action.

The web says pre-order on mine with expected delivery the 29th. App says backordered ships week of 27th. No fed ex label and cancel button still there.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site

Yeah it was on the app which said delivery the week of the 27th The website actually says we'll get it on the 29th so I'm assuming/hoping that won't change and we'll start seeing something tomorrow. And if it's not Wednesday as long as it's by Friday will be good.

burwil

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Just got a Fed Ex notification that delivery scheduled for 27th. Last week shipment was scheduled for 28th. I ordered it on the 15th. Black 256 Ultra. It's in Irving, TX right now less than an hour from where I live.

jamezr

Trusted Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
I would think most would ship this Wednesday with 2 day delivery for delivery on the 29th.

Samsung usually ships early. Mine say shipping Monday for Wednesday delivery

7e7dc137292c2cfae06cccc19d2ff556.jpg

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
This is moving pretty fast boys...I got a great deal on a trade-in phone so I placed an order with Samsung yesterday around 12 noon An hour later I did the cancellation trick and got 5% back and about two hours after that, the cancel buttons were all gone and I had a shipping label.

Which one did you order and was it carrier unlocked? I'm just thinking whoever ordered Verizon 512 is probably going to have to wait till Friday maybe which is fine.

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
my 25-watt Samsung charger arrived today (Sunday). it was horrendously packed.

the whole thing was in a soft pouch and was crushed to no end.

thank goodness it's a less-easy-to-damage (hopefully) charger and not something more delicate.

ridiculously poorly packed. too bad there's no way to tell them.

otis stansberry

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
I don't know maybe I'm a older geezer, but am I the only one that doesn't look at when it is getting shipped? When it gets here it gets here LOL...

I have two phones getting shipped the Note 20 ultra and the s21 Ultra thanks to T-Mobile buy one get one free!! Great deal for me but i can wait still loving my Note 9....

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I don't know maybe I'm a older geezer, but am I the only one that doesn't look at when it is getting shipped? When it gets here it gets here LOL...

I have two phones getting shipped the Note 20 ultra and the s21 Ultra thanks to T-Mobile buy one get one free!! Great deal for me but i can wait still loving my Note 9....
Probably lol ... I buy many phones but everytime can't wait to get the phone ASAP .... Checking the same FedEx label many times even though I know it ain't moving till Monday

steelernole

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Just got the email from Samsung saying my order had shipped and it should arrive on Wednesday. I ordered a black 128GB T-Mobile S21 Ultra. The 25 watt charger and black rugged case also shipped. The Galaxy Buds Pro and SPen are on back order and will ship the week of 2-12-2021.

Yankees020287

Jan 20, 2021
Visit site
Just got the email from Samsung saying my order had shipped and it should arrive on Wednesday. I ordered a black 128GB T-Mobile S21 Ultra. The 25 watt charger and black rugged case also shipped. The Galaxy Buds Pro and SPen are on back order and will ship the week of 2-12-2021.

Jealous lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MansiDaware