s4 - no solarize camera feature

tamat5

Mar 28, 2014
Visit site
Ive just upgraded from the s3 to the s4 and it hasnt got some of the camera features the s3 has. The main feature i used was solarize. Can this be somehow put on the s4? Ive looked up camera apps with solarize but none of them are anything like the s3. I used this feature all the time so am really disappointed that its now gone as well as some of the other features. Can anyone help or offer some suggestions?

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Ive just upgraded from the s3 to the s4 and it hasnt got some of the camera features the s3 has. The main feature i used was solarize. Can this be somehow put on the s4? Ive looked up camera apps with solarize but none of them are anything like the s3. I used this feature all the time so am really disappointed that its now gone as well as some of the other features. Can anyone help or offer some suggestions?
I just looked around and don't see anything that would help you get the solarize effect or similar onto the device. Let us know if you find an alternative or something close that works just as good for incorporating after effects onto your pictures.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shrubby18