S7 dial pad after nougat

Michel J

Apr 16, 2017
Visit site
hi there
i flashed BTU nougat on my (SM-G930FD) and everything works fine until i noticed that there is one dial button in dial pad
and when type numbers, a greyed out dial button appears
could it be because of flashing 930F (not 930FD) firmware!?
PS when the wifi is on, the greyed out dial button wont appear at all !!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170415-205941.jpg
    Screenshot_20170415-205941.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 31

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you referring the the phone icon with the "+" sign? If I had to guess, that's probably for conference calling. It might not be active unless you're within a call and want to dial another number to conference in.

Michel J

Apr 16, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you referring the the phone icon with the "+" sign? If I had to guess, that's probably for conference calling. It might not be active unless you're within a call and want to dial another number to conference in.

thanks man
yes i'm referring the phone icon with the "+" sign, and you made half the problem clear besides i dont use "conference calling" feature
but in marshmallow & OTA nougat i used to have two active dial buttons for each sim (my S7 is duos)
and when i flashed nougat BTU with ODIN i ended up with these dial buttons (in the screen shot)
so how to get back my two active dial buttons?
is it in the settings!?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It's most likely because the firmware you flashed is for a single-SIM phone. The "D" in SM-G930FD stands for dual-SIM, and the SM-G930F firmware presumably wouldn't have the capability to utilize the 2nd SIM.