Visit site
According to leakster Evan Blass, "a C- executive at a top case maker" says:

-S9/S9+ to be unveiled the first day of MWC, Feb. 26
-S9/S9+ pre-order date is March 1
-S9/S9+ launches in retail stores March 16

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
This really frustrates me. I really wish they would just pick a solid 1 year cycle and keep going with that. Now this will have been out a month before i can get my upgrade done or i pay early, then risk next year they push it back a month and have to pay an extra month more on my bill before the upgrade as well.

stmax

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
This really frustrates me. I really wish they would just pick a solid 1 year cycle and keep going with that. Now this will have been out a month before i can get my upgrade done or i pay early, then risk next year they push it back a month and have to pay an extra month more on my bill before the upgrade as well.
I know it's frustrating but recently a few launches from different manufacturers have gone sideways. (Blue tint, exploding batteries etc) After I lived through the Note 7 fiasco I have decided that I will optimally wait 3o days AFTER launch before buying a new model. I know this completely takes away the thrill but if you are done a contract after a month then maybe that's a good option.

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site

Agreed. At least a year. I’m still excited though.

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
I know it's frustrating but recently a few launches from different manufacturers have gone sideways. (Blue tint, exploding batteries etc) After I lived through the Note 7 fiasco I have decided that I will optimally wait 3o days AFTER launch before buying a new model. I know this completely takes away the thrill but if you are done a contract after a month then maybe that's a good option.

I'm thinking of doing the same thing. I've owned 2 Note devices and have had bad luck with both. The Note 7 with its battery issues, and the Note 8 with it's freezing issues. I also had an S7 though, and that was a really fine device. I'm just hoping the S9 is stable.

k3m1c6

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
I had decided to stick with my S8+ this time around but with a launch date of March 16th (my birthday) it may be an omen!

David Martrano

Oct 25, 2016
Visit site
I may pre-order the 9+. I never pre-ordered before so this will be a first for me. I usually wait for the kinks to be worked out. But no trust issues for myself even after the note7 debacle. It could have happened to any OEM!

anon(1733)

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
I may pre-order the 9+. I never pre-ordered before so this will be a first for me. I usually wait for the kinks to be worked out. But no trust issues for myself even after the note7 debacle. It could have happened to any OEM!
Don't think there will be many kinks to work out. It's basically a updated s8. So it should be already refined.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawrick