Samsung.com Orders

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Just got an email from Samsung. Samsung says my phone will arrive on the 24th, but FedEx says the 22nd. Now I'm confused. :)

May be standard template preorder shipping email. You’ll have it on 22nd, go by what FedEx tracking has and that’ll have the most up to date info.

jadenerd

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Exactly the same here. Samsung is probably just covering themselves for any FedEx delay. If you click on "track item" next to your item on Samsung.com, the tracking info that comes up has another button - "track via FedEx." When you click on that it will show you that 2/22 is the delivery date.

Just got an email from Samsung. Samsung says my phone will arrive on the 24th, but FedEx says the 22nd. Now I'm confused. :)

Joshua Luther1

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
My Tab S8 is coming on the 22nd even though the email says the 24th. I think my S22 plus is being shipping out on Monday to arrive on Wednesday as the label has been created for that. Screenshot_20220219-172755_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20220219-172450_Gmail.jpg

Emig5m

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Yea what's up with this email message?

Your Samsung order is delayed because of a later delivery date that was requested.

Are they purposely trying to hold up your order so that you don't get it before release day like we normally do? I don't recall this happening the past three years or ever seeing that message before.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Mine just got picked up and is scheduled for a Tuesday delivery. But here in Minnesota we'll be having a pretty serious blizzard on Monday and Tuesday, so I have my doubts...

During the normal Note release of August, it was hurricane season for us southerners. Now it's blizzard season for you guys. Tech lovers can't win! Lol I hope you guys aren't delayed.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
My S22 ultra FedEx label just got picked up scan, so on the way for Tuesday delivery.

My tab S8 Ultra 256gb separate order still has cancel button and hasn’t moved one bit

Samsmome

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
My S22 ultra FedEx label just got picked up scan, so on the way for Tuesday delivery.

My tab S8 Ultra 256gb separate order still has cancel button and hasn’t moved one bit

I too just received text message from FedEx it was picked up. Delivery by 8pm 2/22.
Well at least I have my Whitestone Dome and Otterbox case when it gets here.

SwitchBoardDj

Aug 21, 2019
Visit site
How long did it take you guys to receive an email or text from FedEx notifying you that your package was on the way?

I got the email from Samsung yesterday that my order has shipped. But on FedEx website, still shows only the shipping label.

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
How long did it take you guys to receive an email or text from FedEx notifying you that your package was on the way?

I got the email from Samsung yesterday that my order has shipped. But on FedEx website, still shows only the shipping label.

I haven't received any texts or emails at all. But my FedEx tracking says,

IN TRANSIT
Departed FedEx location
FORT WORTH, TX

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Mine just updated to “Picked Up” delivery for Tuesday. Never received a text, like I usually do.

I usually get texts and emails from FedEx when I have something coming. I haven't gotten anything from them on this order. I even went in and manually turned on notifications, but still nothing. I'm not sure what's going on with their systems.

SwitchBoardDj

Aug 21, 2019
Visit site
I usually get texts and emails from FedEx when I have something coming. I haven't gotten anything from them on this order. I even went in and manually turned on notifications, but still nothing. I'm not sure what's going on with their systems.

I just got my FedEx email and text.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jstemp33