Samsung.com Orders

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I got text from FedEx that package was picked but after an hour or so got text from Samsung along with email that order was shipped and what all shipped in that order. I think the Samsung order system is setup to trigger shipping email after FedEx picks the package. Like everyone else Samsung email said 24th but delivery is scheduled for Feb 22nd on FedEx tracking. Can’t wait for Tuesday

Being on the west coast will be last to receive on Tuesday since FedEx comes in my area more towards the end of the day.

SwitchBoardDj

Aug 21, 2019
Visit site
I got text from FedEx that package was picked but after an hour or so got text from Samsung along with email that order was shipped and what all shipped in that order. I think the Samsung order system is setup to trigger shipping email after FedEx picks the package. Like everyone else Samsung email said 24th but delivery is scheduled for Feb 22nd on FedEx tracking. Can’t wait for Tuesday

Being on the west coast will be last to receive on Tuesday since FedEx comes in my area more towards the end of the day.

Being in the Midwest, I’ve noticed that 75% of our packages that comes through Chicago is always delayed.

I’m hoping it goes through Madison Wisconsin. They always come through on time.

lattemaker

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
Just got an email from Samsung. Samsung says my phone will arrive on the 24th, but FedEx says the 22nd. Now I'm confused. :)

Exactly same situation here. Although as someone else noted a few posts after this I also go a tracking entry from FedEx on says "Shipment arriving on time" or something like that. I hope that's right because like I said FedEx says this Tuesday, Samsung says the 24th.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
During the normal Note release of August, it was hurricane season for us southerners. Now it's blizzard season for you guys. Tech lovers can't win! Lol I hope you guys aren't delayed.

yep. In 2017 they stopped flights to RSW literally right when my Note 8 was supposed to ship that night and they flew it to Miami that same night instead. It then sat for 10 days after Irma and I got it late.

Note my package was just picked upp. Looks like Tue is the delivery date. I also got this message on my Fedex account. So it seems like it will be here Monday but per shippers instructions won't deliver until Tue. Stupid I think they hold it until then if it's hear to go on Monday.

Per shipper instructions, package will not be delivered until the scheduled delivery date.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
My phone was just "picked up". Still schedule for Tuesday.
bfdfe62ee47e3ff9b0a6b8cbab8c11d7.jpg
Those are accessories

runfar262

Aug 17, 2019
Visit site
I tried to have mine held at a FedEx location, but FedEx said I couldn't at the request of the shipper. May have to pay extra for the delivery window. :(

I am getting the same message. But in previous years, I've had to wait until its real close to delivery to be able to change the shipping to my local Fedex store. So, I am hoping that is the case this year.

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
as the drumbeat grows louder, excitement of the masses is palpable.

Tuesday is getting ever closer.

On Tuesday, we'll all be staring out our windows for the FedEx white trucks ;)

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
How long after the preorder would I have to cancel maybe a few days or so? Also if I did my order this weekend how soon would I get charged, right away or when the order is actually ships? T-Mobile usually charges when the phone ships out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmc