Samsung.com Orders

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Are the new buds better than last years?

I have 2 pairs of the prior buds....1 is actually unopened
Battery is better and the microphones are better since the original sucked. I sold my buds last week so got the buds+ to go with my Samsung phones. Have couple of airpods for Apple devices and eagerly waiting for the pixel buds for my 4 XL

Honestly it was between that and the watch active 2 which I'm not a big fan of. So not much option and went with the buds+.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Battery is better and the microphones are better since the original sucked. I sold my buds last week so got the buds+ to go with my Samsung phones. Have couple of airpods for Apple devices and eagerly waiting for the pixel buds for my 4 XL

Honestly it was between that and the watch active 2 which I'm not a big fan of. So not much option and went with the buds+.
Yeah I read up on them

GrumpyMomofMacR

Nov 7, 2016
Visit site
Ok I did finally get my $100 credit applied to my two cases I picked out. My email said I was getting $25 in bonus credits but that sure as heck did not show up. I got my order placed but I had to try about 8 times and I started on my Note 10+ in the App and ended up having to finish my final two tries on my iPhone 11 Pro on the website. This happened to me when I ordered my Note, too.

physicsguy

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
I keep getting "We are unable to process your request at this time. Please try after sometime. Sorry for the inconvenience." when I get to the part to select Verizon financing. Tried on Chrome, Edge, clearing cookies/data, phone app, incognito, etc. (Verizon financing is the only method that gets the extra $150 credit) Annoying

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Yep app still can't log me in
Anyway I ordered on my Mac because I wanted to get the extra 10% off using Rakuten. I hope you used that, free money
I ordered....I thought before I pushed submit it said march 4th but its march 6th

Got the buds and 45 watt charger

GrumpyMomofMacR

Nov 7, 2016
Visit site
This is BS. You can't get the $600 trade-in if you pick an AT&T model and don't want to use AT&T financing. Total and utter BS. It was not like this for the Note 10 pre-order or S10.
Yeah that was a blinking nasty surprise! What the heck was that all about. There was no indication that was going to be the case during the reservation process. The trade in value for my Note 10 was reduced from $700 to $440 when I tried to pay in full. It confused me and I had to back out and see what was going on.

I ended up getting the unlocked S20. I have an iPhone as my primary phone so I don’t think I absolutely have to have WiFi calling. I can get visual voicemail.

What I worry about is updates. I never got them at all on my unlocked S7. How am I going to get them?

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I ordered....I thought before I pushed submit it said march 4th but its march 6th

Got the buds and 45 watt charger

Yep get the order in now and we can always change tomorrow if Samsung sends the extra $35. I’m hoping they just give a promo code for $35 which we can just use on anything instead of canceling and reordering.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah that was a blinking nasty surprise! What the heck was that all about. There was no indication that was going to be the case during the reservation process. The trade in value for my Note 10 was reduced from $700 to $440 when I tried to pay in full. It confused me and I had to back out and see what was going on.

I ended up getting the unlocked S20. I have an iPhone as my primary phone so I don’t think I absolutely have to have WiFi calling. I can get visual voicemail.

What I worry about is updates. I never got them at all on my unlocked S7. How am I going to get them?

Unlocked S7 was long long way back and the update story on US unlocked models have improved immensely to what it was during S7. As of now updates on US unlocked models are on par with carrier models and actually on the US unlocked Note 10 they even got security updates before the carrier models.

sqa4life

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
WiFi calling it won't get but visual voicemail it has with Samsung own I've used it with my Att sim on the unlocked Note 10+
I've tried the Samsung VM many times without luck. It couldn't communicate with AT&T VM server. Deleted the app and reinstalled without luck.

clerk

May 16, 2016
Visit site
What a debacle. I preregistered but did not get the 35. I also did not get 225. I also could not get the ATT model and the full trade in which is complete BS. Not happy. Where is the 35? Why can't I get an ATT model ?

physicsguy

Sep 8, 2013
Visit site
Found out the issue with my error. It's the Kvadrat cover. Once I took it out of my cart the order went through. I guess they're not ready for ordering yet. Got the order with the excellent Ratuken's 10% taking care of the sales tax and then some. It even let me put a down payment down so the Verizon monthly payments are less, something I always had trouble doing through Verizon's website. Once it was done and I tried getting the Kvadrat cover separately I got that error, so that seemed to be the culprit.

daswooski

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Found out the issue with my error. It's the Kvadrat cover. Once I took it out of my cart the order went through. I guess they're not ready for ordering yet. Got the order with the excellent Ratuken's 10% taking care of the sales tax and then some. It even let me put a down payment down so the Verizon monthly payments are less, something I always had trouble doing through Verizon's website. Once it was done and I tried getting the Kvadrat cover separately I got that error, so that seemed to be the culprit.

I think that was my issue as well as i originally chose that cover! I had to empty my cart and start over! I chose the leather cover instead and it went through smoothly...crazy talk bot everyone on or about the 6th or 7th

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe