Samsung.com Orders

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Yes got it a week back, posted earlier in the thread. It's reflected on my rakuten account and will be credited to my PayPal account on May 15th. What about you? I had to contact them again before they finally credited to my account.
Yeah, I got mine if you read back a couple of posts. They kept reminding me that they had not forgotten me and I wrote back one more time and got.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I got mine if you read back a couple of posts. They kept reminding me that they had not forgotten me and I wrote back one more time and got.
Nice!! Looks like Samsung didn't give them the cash back and Rakuten still went ahead and credited everyone anyway. I have used them few times before and this was the first time it was such a delay. Anyway happy that they kept their end of the bargain.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Nice!! Looks like Samsung didn't give them the cash back and Rakuten still went ahead and credited everyone anyway. I have used them few times before and this was the first time it was such a delay. Anyway happy that they kept their end of the bargain.
I won't complain about 10% back

dgcorn

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I still haven't gotten anything from Rakuten. Sent a couple emails and have gotten a couple responses saying they are still waiting on Samsung. Unless and until I get a credit, I will be utilizing on of their competitors.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I still haven't gotten anything from Rakuten. Sent a couple emails and have gotten a couple responses saying they are still waiting on Samsung. Unless and until I get a credit, I will be utilizing on of their competitors.
Write back on occasion and eventually they should credit

jlangner

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
They gave credit for one phone so far but not the other. Obviously if they are paying us 10%, Samsung should be paying them I would guess 12-15%, but if they aren't getting paid, can't blame them.

dgcorn

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Now I'm a BIG fan of Rakuten:

"Unfortunately, Samsung has been unable to verify this purchase as being eligible for Rakuten credit. This means Rakuten has earned no credit for this purchase.

However, as a courtesy we have updated your account with Cash Back for this order."

$139.99 is quite a courtesy.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Now I'm a BIG fan of Rakuten:

"Unfortunately, Samsung has been unable to verify this purchase as being eligible for Rakuten credit. This means Rakuten has earned no credit for this purchase.

However, as a courtesy we have updated your account with Cash Back for this order."

$139.99 is quite a courtesy.
I have a feeling they get it back somehow

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe