Samsung.com Orders

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
No Samsung isn't paying for Sunday delivery .. FedEx will deliver any day if the shipper pays extra for weekend delivery. But Samsung isn't going to do that and their next day shipping option is weekday overnight.

Earliest will be Monday is my guess.
I have gotten Sunday delivery. It wont allow changes. They may have coordinated it with USPS.

I have on delivery marked scheduled Tuesday and I was able to hold at Walgreens.
I have two more items but they aren't marked scheduled yet so no changes allowed.

Dualmonitors

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
have you guys tried the fedex.com (website on a computer) new FedEx Tracking Beta yet?

you can choose the "new FedEX Tracking" (Beta) when you're on fedex.com - it asks you if you'd like to try this beta version now.

it is better!

oddly, i'm super pleased that my phone has been picked up and on its way: 3rd scan already this morning. so i'm very happy about that - which is the most important thing.

however, the accessories package still doesn't show it having been picked up yet!

still, net/net, this is still the best outcome because i'd much rather the phone arriving sooner than the accessories arriving sooner. so...no whining from me!

smalba

May 2, 2013
Visit site
Where are you guys seeing the weight of the package? Mine just says picked up but doesn't have a weight. Can't tell if it's my phone or the accessory

BrwnSuga3

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Well my package has shipped but I believe it's just accessories. No movement on the phone, I only see 1 shipping label. We shall see :)

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Just got my text notice for a signature required package that was picked up and scheduled for March 3rd. It's two pounds and all my accessories are being shipped in separate boxes various days. I having it held at a local Walgreens along with another package same day with an accessory.

jlangner

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
I just got ship email from samsung that shipped. Wierd was not showing on app. Pasted tracking number onto app and now show..Any way Tuesday delivery!!

Borgie

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
sheesh. that fort worth TX FedEx must be a very busy and a huge hub!

seems like our phones are all going there.

I'm pretty sure Ingram Micro handles the distribution for Samsung. They have a huge facility in DFW. I know all my tradein's have went to Ingram Micro in Dallas.