Samsung freebies, which did you choose and how did you submit it?

jay887

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site
Oh, thank you! That makes me feel a lot better. Samsung.com I assume?

Yeah and then the promo for the note 8 should show....click learn more and it will take you to that page. Scroll towards the bottom and it should said check your states with an option to enter your email used for the promo.

jsigmo

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
Did anyone submit two phones on the promi...i ask because I am showing approved but it only shows one of my gifts. Does it look that way for everyone that has two or more phones under the promo? On the actual website it shows both of my promos but neither say approved they say under review even though the shop samsung says approved

Yes. I just did this with my phone and my wife's. The shop samsung app only shows one of the two submissions, but it does claim that it's approved already.

It may be that when you register the phone that you're using to do the registration, it approves that one rapidly because it can verify the phone's identity easily. But for the second (and other) phones you submit, someone has to actually look at the MAC address, etc., and look at the image of the invoice as well, so that second one might take longer to approve.

Still, it is disturbing that, in the app, it only shows one of the submissions at all. I'd feel better if it showed both submissions even if one showed as approved and the other one was awaiting approval.

Edit to add:

I just checked on a desktop PC on the Samsung Site, and it does show that both of my submissions have been accepted and they're processing the "gifts". So that makes me feel confident.

And I, too, got the memory cards and the chargers since I couldn't imagine when I'd ever want a camera that always shot a selfie of me. I may be a photographer, but I'm NOT a model. ;)

Last edited:

mrkalel

Oct 2, 2010
www.twitter.com
I received and submitted my claim on 9/6 for the mem card/charger through the app. Initially said it would ship in a couple of weeks. Then about a week later... 10/8 or something. Now: 6-8 weeks.

Is this happening to everyone?

Honey_184

Oct 1, 2014
Visit site
Hubby and I both chose the 360 cameras, we already have wireless charging pads and 256GB cards. We submitted everything using the Shop Samsung app, it was so much simpler than in previous years when I went through the Samsung promotions website

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Used shop Samsung uploaded my receipt almost instant approval pending shipping a choose memory card and charging pad, six to eight weeks shipping time frame not really concerned about that I'm approved most likely ship earlier

jsigmo

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
I received and submitted my claim on 9/6 for the mem card/charger through the app. Initially said it would ship in a couple of weeks. Then about a week later... 10/8 or something. Now: 6-8 weeks.

Is this happening to everyone?

Mine say 6 to 8 weeks, too. But I'm not in dire need of any of it, just glad to get the goodies eventually.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Mine say 6 to 8 weeks, too. But I'm not in dire need of any of it, just glad to get the goodies eventually.
On Sept 8, I submitted for the card and charger. As of this a.m.on 9/24, it still says this:
302ab6278fca2a89b4bf60e4f9ab5752.jpg

stan23

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
I submitted mine via app last night and was approved in an hour. I thought that was crazy fast!! shipping says 6-8 weeks.

beandoc

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Related question: I picked up my note8 on launch day and promptly ordered my SD card and charger, which were approved. I then had to exchange my phone for minor reasons, and now the Shop app is showing I can again register for the freebies and does not reflect my prior submission.

Do you think my previous order is still active, or should I attempt to resubmit?

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Mine was approved back on Sept 7 and still says oending Luckily O have the phone so I'm fine with the delay, but it would be nice to try out the wireless charger. Probably would sell the storage card. Since its free I don't care too much on the sale price if I do sell.

DarkSorrow

Dec 22, 2010
Visit site
I received a FedEx shipment notification about a package coming tomorrow. I didn't order anything personally so I think it may be Samsung. It just says shipped from MILAN, IL US. Is this Samsung lol?

jb4kats

Nov 20, 2009
Visit site
I received a FedEx shipment notification about a package coming tomorrow. I didn't order anything personally so I think it may be Samsung. It just says shipped from MILAN, IL US. Is this Samsung lol?
Maybe that is the closest UPS Hub to your house?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgrochowski