Samsung galaxy 22 untra alarm snooze feature gone?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hello, all. To the best of my recollection I remember when an alarm would go off on my phone and the small pop up window would show alarm time with a "dismiss" or "snooze" option, I remember there being a + symbol also where you could multiply your 'preassigned snooze time" for that alarm with each press of the + symbol? That plus symbol is no longer there? Can anyone help? Thanks...

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Hello, all. To the best of my recollection I remember when an alarm would go off on my phone and the small pop up window would show alarm time with a "dismiss" or "snooze" option, I remember there being a + symbol also where you could multiply your 'preassigned snooze time" for that alarm with each press of the + symbol? That plus symbol is no longer there? Can anyone help? Thanks...

I just checked, and it's still there on my unlocked Galaxy s22 Ultra running Android 13.

Screenshot_20221110_150304_Clock.jpg

If my screen is off, l get the full screen pop-up with the option to adjust snooze time. But if my screen is on, I get the abbreviated version with no option to adjust the snooze time.

View attachment 349788

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using AC Forums mobile app

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non