Question Samsung Galaxy A52 5G

BenGlad

Oct 17, 2023
Visit site
Hi ...I have Samsung Galaxy A52 5G and I just want to find out if anyone has experienced network issues since the September patch where the phone cannot to the SIM network and when I check the phone diagnosis on the network settings it says everything is normal and my SIM seems to work fine on other devices. But ever since this update I can't seem to get around receiving calls on this Samsung... anyone with ideas what it could be would be grateful for your advice!

smcfarland76

Mar 7, 2024
Visit site
Hi ...I have Samsung Galaxy A52 5G and I just want to find out if anyone has experienced network issues since the September patch where the phone cannot to the SIM network and when I check the phone diagnosis on the network settings it says everything is normal and my SIM seems to work fine on other devices. But ever since this update I can't seem to get around receiving calls on this Samsung... anyone with ideas what it could be would be grateful for your advice!
I also drive a Samsung Galaxy A52 5G. Yes, my phone was completely "trashed" after the last update. Took me 2 weeks to get it straightened out. A lot of research and a trip to T-mobile. They wanted to do a Factory Reset and I said nope. I chose to research yet more info, and I was able to fix it. Now I can't flippin remember how I did it.
Appreciate any assistance! 💻

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Is your APN highlighted sometimes software updates disable things

Reactions: Laura Knotek

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali