Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Verizon - Preorders, shipping and arrivals

4of9

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 (Verizon) ready to ship!

Mine shows it has been in Memphis since roughly 2:40 yesterday afternoon; but says estimated delivery of tomorrow by 4:30. I would think the status would show it leaving Memphis by now.

stanleybb50

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site

Waiting for Amazon to charge my card and mail it out! Still says it's going to ship on the 23rd... One day shipping arrival Friday the 24th....

harryhayde

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Best Buy Verizon Pre orders...

https://samsunggalaxypromotions.com/note4/

Says "Best Buy customers go in-store to redeem instantly."

ergo, you dont get the promo from samsung you get it from best buy
therefore if you cant qualify for the best buy promo, due to the fact that you purchased from Best Buy you cant get it from samsung. This is trying to stop people getting both

hdhuntr

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

Depends on where you are. I'd say not necessarily a concern. If the target delivery date is tomorrow they could be setting up a whole delivery route of all kinds of things for wherever you are while still in Memphis. If it still shows as in Memphis when you get up in the morning...then start to worry...

Mine shows it has been in Memphis since roughly 2:40 yesterday afternoon; but says estimated delivery of tomorrow by 4:30. I would think the status would show it leaving Memphis by now.

Creattiff

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

My husband and I did our preorders on the same day at BB. He chose black and I chose white. I got his email this am. I have yet to get an email for the white one. I called BB and they told me the shipment they got from verizon were black phones only.

robrex

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site

Arrived 2:10 pm
In Memphis last nite 5pm
Carolinas 2:10 pm

Posted via the Android Central App

harryhayde

Jul 12, 2014
Visit site

My husband and I did our preorders on the same day at BB. He chose blk and I chose white. I got his email this am. I have yet to get an email for the white one. I called BB and they told me the shipment they got from verizon were blk phones only.

thats ridiculous

immikeyk

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site

anyone get their email from best buy in Tampa?

wait so does activating a new sim mean im gonna lose my unlimited data?

and from what i understood form bestbuy mobile rep about the $200 promotion is that if you preordered before the 16th then anyone can get the promotion regardless of upgrade but because it was extended the rules change from the 17th till the 1st. i even have a screenshot of the terms and conditions before it changed. says nothing about upgrades.

Last edited:

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Re: Note 4 Verizon Developer Edition

Less then the no contract verizon version if that price stays the same. Do I want to cancel my preorder and go for This dev edition if the 662 price is accurate

droid747

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
Yes but the boot loader would be unlocked or easily unlocked so you can install custom recoveries and kernels. So if someone released a stock Rom for it you could "get rid of touchwiz"/bloatware.