Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra Factory Fitted Screen Protector.

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
Like some others ive been immersing myself in YouTube Unboxings videos and tech sites but I'm yet to find out if the s²² Ultra ships with a factory fitted tpu screen protector.

I've reached out in a few of the unboxing videos to ask and am awaiting a reply.

If previous recent Samsung phone releases are to go on it should.

Anyone know.

anon(40376)

Jul 15, 2010
Visit site
I have NO idea; however, on the S21 forums there were people stating that with the S21 series the screen protector was no longer on units sold in the USA, but were on those shipped to other locations. So, I'm assuming no protector; thus I'll order out a TPU for the first few weeks and if I decide to keep the phone; switch to a Whitestone Dome glass.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/samsung-galaxy-s21-s21-plus-s21-ultra/1020263-does-s21-come-pre-installed-film-screen-protector-2.html#post7010913

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I think Samsung doesn't do it any longer with US market phones. It was nice while it lasted though. Shame because gorilla glass victus gets micro scratches rather easily.

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I think Samsung doesn't do it any longer with US market phones. It was nice while it lasted though. Shame because gorilla glass victus gets micro scratches rather easily.

It was nice. My Husband still has his factory installed screen protector on his s10+. He purchased his s10+ in February 2019 & not one edge lifted on his protector.

:)

MK Redding

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
I've seen a video from samsung giving instructions on how to put there's on the S22+ I doubt they will include it in the box. It would have been nice if they had included it with the pre order items you could have purchased.

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I've seen a video from samsung giving instructions on how to put there's on the S22+ I doubt they will include it in the box. It would have been nice if they had included it with the pre order items you could have purchased.

are they on there web site to order?

subguy812

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
Like some others ive been immersing myself in YouTube Unboxings videos and tech sites but I'm yet to find out if the s²² Ultra ships with a factory fitted tpu screen protector.

I've reached out in a few of the unboxing videos to ask and am awaiting a reply.

If previous recent Samsung phone releases are to go on it should.

Anyone know.

My S21U didn't have one pre-installed

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
S21u didn't have one but my fold 3 has one on both screens. Really prefer the factory installed ones as they usually hold up better and my ocd makes it hard for me to be satisfied with one I install. Had one installed by T-mobile on my s21u and tore it off in 3 days.

LuckiestLiz

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Yeah I kept mine on for my Note10+ so I hope they do it again for the S22
I have kept my Note 20 Ultra without a protector, but I admit my 10+ had the pre-installed protector until yesterday when I needed to verify it was pristine to use as my trade in. It was honestly a really good protector; the flawless factory install probably had a lot to do with that.

donm527

Aug 21, 2014
Visit site
I don’t know of any manufacturer that really provide you with a real “usable” screen protector besides a loose plastic one covering for packaging purposes but they should just because it’s such a pain to find a good one for these curved screen and can say that the plastic screen they do provide is better than any aftermarket.

Unfortunately the only way I got a Samsung screen protector is by needing a replacement screen recently. Didn’t even notice I had one until closer look because it feels as smooth as glass and orange peel is non-existent. Barely any added thickness compared to me using Spigen TPU screen and even though that is a great 3rd party screen it doesn’t compare to the Samsung piece. Thinner than the Spigen and a much harder plastic film so no impressions left when using the S-pen from first use (Spigen you need to let cure a bit before it gets hard enough to avoid leaving impressions).

Seems pretty durable so hope it lasts while I own the phone.

last I heard on previous models only like… South Korea gets then plastic film on their screens. Probably because… South Korea gets all the goodies for their home market?? Lol.

Attachments

• D11FD400-92DC-4E86-BD1E-DD4A0ED9B2A1.jpg
    D11FD400-92DC-4E86-BD1E-DD4A0ED9B2A1.jpg
    375.5 KB · Views: 26

phone-a-holic

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Does The S22 Ultra Come With A Screen Protector?

Just wondering if one was pre-installed? I think the S21 ultra came with one pre-installed.

a22matic

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: Does The S22 Ultra Come With A Screen Protector?

No, read multiple threads of folks who contacted Samsung have reported.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000