Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 - Msg "Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped"

minahil45

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: Msg "Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped"

thanku steave i registered ma self here just to thanx u ur solution worked for ma xperia j thnx alot:)

handsomevinuu

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site

i hve this message popping up...in my SAMSUNG NOTE 2 "unfortunatley, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped." any suggestions tried clearing/disable/enabling :)

Sangetha Rajith

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

I have samsung galaxi grand
Unfortunately, the process .google.process.gapps has stopped
how to ad google gappa

ngoccuong832003

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site

you just simply go to settings - application manager, click on the left button on your phone, and choose reset all app. Good luck.

satish sharma

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site

i am facing this problem in my samsung galaxy grand duos 19082 "Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped"
pl help me to solve this problem.

- - - Updated - - -

i am facing this problem in my samsung galaxy grand duos 19082 "Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped"

- - - Updated - - -

rohan rat2

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site

Varun shayam boss u rocks its help me out . to reset my apps thank u .god bless u

Kamal Shrestha

Aug 9, 2013
Visit site

I am facing this problem in my samsung grand GT_I9082 duos "Unfortunately, the process com.google.process.gapps has stopped"Not work play store in my mobile please help me. solve this problem .I am waiting for your response

AdityaM35

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site

Re-Setup Google Account
To be able to do this, you will need to delete your Google account so you need to backup everything you don?t want to lose. If you?re ready to remove your account, follow the steps below:
From the Home screen, touch Menu.
Tap Settings, then touch Accounts tab.
Tap Google and touch your account.
Touch Remove Account and confirm your action.
Reboot your device.
Once the phone is up and action, tap Menu from the home screen again.
Choose Settings, then tap Accounts tab.
Touch Add Account, then choose Google.
To setup your account again, tap Existing.
Enter necessary credentials.
plz. give credit to ":RLCOLLECTOR68 from community.Sprint.com"
I would like thanks him even

Wait_What

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site

Go to settings then application manager and go "all" tab and scroll all the way to bottom click on "download" and enable it :)

Stevie, You're a genius!! I've been trying to troubleshoot this for a week, and finally called Verizon today. After an hour and a half on the phone with them - more troubleshooting - the issue could not be resolved, and they are sending me a new phone. I didn't give up searching for a remedy, and none of them worked EXCEPT YOURS!!! I hadn't seen this suggestion anywhere else regarding this very problem. And your solution was so simple! How could the techs at Verizon not think of that? Anyway... THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! TEN GOLD STARS FOR YOU! LOL

Fatima Arafa

Aug 16, 2013
Visit site

stevie, I tried that and nothing happened :'( my phone keeps freezing and giving me the same error messages especially when I try to get on google play store

Igmarg

Aug 19, 2013
Visit site

Thanks so much. The annoying problem is annoying no longer annoying or a problem. Now all I have to do is put back together the tablet I smashed against the wall. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
QQWWFFCCC998