Samsung Galaxy S6 Anyone considering switching to the Edge during return period?

Mr_Bugman

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
Re: Anyone considering switching to the Edge during return period?

Love my edge. I took about 4 trips to Best Buy before launch trying to decide between the two... I found the edge different (not difficult) to hold but I knew once I added a case it would be better. I've already had 3 or 4 people I didn't know make comments about the edge in the last few days.

The little edge software things are kinda cool but that's definitely not what got me to pay more. Looks great and it's different. Happy with my decision.

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site

I'm very happy with the s6 edge. I like how it feels in my hand, I've always held phones so that the back of the bezel would fit right in the top crease of my fingers and the edge fits perfectly with the smaller bezel on the sides for an even firmer grip. At first I had a case which has a sharp edge on the sides which made it a little uncomfortable but now I have a case with a smooth flat surface on the edge and it feels great.

The look is like no other phone ever made and I love it. You can't go wrong with either phone really. Get what you enjoy best.

Posted on my Galaxy S6 Edge🔪(S is for Super) via the Android Central App

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

Yeah I could care less about the functionality. I am going for the bling lol. Guess I will have to make some sacrifices this weak to justify that extra mula lol

You mind as well get the Gold edge for that extra "Pimpin" bling. :p

chr1sny

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site

I bought a black 64gb edge on Friday and returned it yesterday. I had a lot of accidental screen presses due to the curved screen which made surfing and typing very difficult.

I just ordered a 128gb gold s6.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MansiDaware