Samsung Galaxy S6 Is 128gb version pushed back?

droidguy1964

Banned
Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
Where was that? I called one of my local stores in Fishkill NY and they told me it was back ordered until mid-May. Had a feeling it was bs considering they can both be ordered online currently.

Corporate store Huntsville Alabama. Friend of mine is the owner

Posted via the Android Central App

USCTrojan4JC

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Re: Is 128gb version pushed back?

Thanks. I ordered one from AT&T today.

So my phone should've come yesterday, but what arrived was a Gold AT&T 128gb instead of a Black Sapphire one. :( I called Customer Service and they said to try to exchange it in-store or ship it back. I called a corporate store in Irvine and they said no AT&T stores stock the 128gb models. So I called Customer Service again and the rep (seemed like a n00b) began explaining the Buyer's Remorse Return process to me. I thought, "Wth? It's not buyer's remorse. Someone on your end screwed up!" The rep said that I would have to activate the phone I didn't want so they would see it in the system. I didn't want to do that so she finally said that I can just return it using the return label that came with the phone. I told her to make sure she put a note in the system that I ordered a Black Sapphire one and received a Gold one. I also wrote a note and stuck it to the invoice that came with the phone. Lame!

Knxwledge

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
Re: Is 128gb version pushed back?

I ordered my 128GB AT&T Black from amazon last week and arrived 2 days later. No problems with it, amazing phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thephilster001