Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0 connected to wifi but no internet

Jesse Bugarin

May 31, 2015
Visit site
Same thing happened to my daughters tablet. The time and date were set way off. as soon as I put it to current date and time I st rated to receive notifications from Internet and it started working. It also updated since it had been offline for a while.

Beut

Apr 29, 2015
Visit site
Same thing happened to my daughters tablet. The time and date were set way off.

One important note if you're having tab 3 7.0 SM-T210R, pressing the POWER button more than 15 seconds, the date and time will reset after reboot. When the date is not correct, you won't be able to connect to Internet.

Elias Makamu

Jun 14, 2015
Visit site
I am trying to connect wifi on my sumsung tab 3 it need network SSID SIM on 0815807416
please help me to connect because I'm loosing 2048 data bundles every time I recharge

vandersma

Jul 15, 2015
Visit site
had the same problem, might not speak to your situation, but i had installed a vpn blocker and one of my wireless networks didn't like it and I couldn't connect. I uninstalled it and problem solved.

extraclass

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I haven't had this problem but I have my Tab set to "automatic set date and time".

Settings, Scroll down to Date and Time, then select Automatic Date and Time

Toni

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone my samsung galaxy tab 3 lite will connect to the internet but it will say you are connected but i am not and i cant do nothing on this tablet and that was my christmas present and yesterday and i was like it is just going to do that but it is not coorporiating right so i am upset.

David Bang

Feb 8, 2016
Visit site
Hey, guys. The problem you all have are most likely the same. Once in a while, (mostly when there is a system update) the tablet will change the date to January 1, 2012. You have to change the date, time zone, and time to notice the tablet that you are using it, and the internet will activate. This tablet is great, but this is a major issue everyone has. You just have to look at the date every once in a while. If this happens often, that might be a resetting issue.
If this doesn't work, you can reboot it, or modify the wifi network.

Ataks

Feb 16, 2016
Visit site
Holy!!! Thanks you so much, It was the time/date issue, My daughter will be sooo happy, Thank you very much again... Stupid call centre thickos

k_ayew

Apr 9, 2016
Visit site
I have a galaxy tap pro 8.4 wifi and icouldnt connect to a particular wifi hotspot. i tried this and it works fine now. Thanks a lot :D

Kiki Hernandez

Apr 23, 2016
Visit site
HI, I have this problem all the time on my kids tablets and it's always due to the exact date and time. You just have to make sure the right date and time is on the tablet :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thewhitecarno