Samsung Galaxy Watch

CelesteV

Apr 1, 2019
Visit site
Hello all fellow Android users.
I recently broke my beloved Fitbit and received a galaxy watch as a replacement. Im extremely frustrated because while Im on the treadmill and tracking time plus steps it just stops tracking. I still can't get my hr monitored through it either.. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for reading.

Peter621022

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
It is a known bug that comes by every now and then. There are a few things you can do: Please make sure you're using the latest firmware version in which quite a few people saw improvements.
Sonnet claims that the app Gear Tracker has a feature to restart the monitoring when it has stopped.
I'm not a heavy user of the HR monitor myself. I did notice that some watch faces have an influence. My sleep tracking/HR monitor stopped after I installed a WF that drained my battery. I had to uninstall the WF and reboot my watch to get it going again.
You my want to try a reboot every now and then as well.
Hello all fellow Android users.
I recently broke my beloved Fitbit and received a galaxy watch as a replacement. Im extremely frustrated because while Im on the treadmill and tracking time plus steps it just stops tracking. I still can't get my hr monitored through it either.. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for reading.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe