Samsung GS7edge - Verizon Users Thread

underway99

Trusted Member
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I don't believe so. It appears that the automatic gray scale and such is set when you select ULTRA POWER SAVING MODE. I'd expect that the reason has something to do with the active display pixels being set to a uniform shade and brightness to achieve maximum power efficiency. Kind of the whole point of a power saving mode.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
They will, but I don't want to set up a new phone. I love new phones, but I dread setting them up.
Likewise. I just setup a Nexus 5X my buddy is letting me use since I returned my Note 7. Hate having to get everything setup again haha.

jweaver57

Sep 12, 2016
Visit site
I am just kinda curious if anyone has actually been successful with either Verizon or Samsung at getting their S7E screen fixed after breaking. I got my phone 3 weeks after launch becuase they did not have the silver in stock. 3 days after getting that my son (3 yo) got it off the wireless charger and dropped it shattering the screen. After 3 days from getting it back i got the overheated message and set it on my counter, yes set it on my counter. and shattered the back screen. 3 weeks after that got out of my car and dropped from a foot and a half into grass, yes grass, with a otter box commuter case and shattered it again. Samsung wont do anything after spending 350 dollars to get the front and back fixed and Verizon will only give me a brand new phone for 200. Both customer service departments have basically told me i was a liar that a screen should not be breaking as much as it has been for me.

xocomaox

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aitana135332