Samsung OEM flip case

TimV28

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone actually using the Samsung OEM flip case that they sale. I am interested in one, and wondering if it actually protects anything. I had a Seido case for my Nexus, and I liked that. However, I like how the flip case covers the whole screen.

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I bought it, returned it, bought it again, returned it again. I really like it but being a student I can't justify the money for it given it doesn't really provide much protection. It looks great, feels great too. Also you can talk with it closed which is really nice because it doesn't get the oils from your face on the screen plus the screen will stay off.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

psyjohn

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
I really like mine. The cover is attached to a complete battery cover so I put my original away where it won't get scratched. The flip won't protect against drops but it does prevent anything from scratching the screen. I love the slim size and agree with the previous comment that it's nice to be able to talk without pressing my face to the glass.

General Tso

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
For me, it wasn't comfortable to text with it. It felt like the battery cover was gonna come off. I ditched it and got an Otterbox.

TimV28

Apr 23, 2012
Visit site
I voted against it due to not easily being able to get the lime green one, and that I didn't think it would protect well.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

tech_fan

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
This case was the primary reason why I bought the phone. I really liked the way it looked. I purchased mine about 3 months ago. It has helped protect the screen. In about a month though I can tell I am going to need to buy another as the rubber seal around the edges is beginning to fall apart.

Right now, my battery life is becoming an issue so, I think my next case will have to be with an extended battery. The battery saver app I have is causing the phone to be sluggish.

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I use it for work because it looks more professional than my usual bright red one. I like it and have no complaints. I think it protects fairly well for normal drops.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrjhe29