Samsung Pay - MST Usage?

djrakowski

Q&A Team
May 4, 2011
Visit site
I used Samsung Pay in MST mode at Taco Bell a few hours ago and the cashier gasped and said, "ooooo what IS that?!?" I told her what is was and explained how it worked and she said, "so, like, I know what phone I'M getting!"

I think Samsung owes me commission on this sale... Who's with me?

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I used Samsung Pay in MST mode at Taco Bell a few hours ago and the cashier gasped and said, "ooooo what IS that?!?" I told her what is was and explained how it worked and she said, "so, like, I know what phone I'M getting!"

I think Samsung owes me commission on this sale... Who's with me?
Ive gotten that kind of response too. Have even helped other customers out whem in a phone store lol.

Love that it works everywhere with far and few exception.

Super Dave426

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
Someone posted a while ago that Walmart blocked Samsung & Apple Pay because they want everyone to use Walmart Pay.
I don't shop there myself so cannot verify.

I just went to a Walmart for the first time in years and I used Samsung Pay with no problems, held it over the blinking blue strip like I always do.

On a side note I used it in Rite Aid and the pharmacist was like "What's that it was so fast and easy?"

anon(7901790)

Oct 1, 2015
Visit site
I use it every time I go to Walmart. I've only had a problem in one place... Don Quijotes. The girl canceled the transaction and said I had to use my card.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I never have a trouble at Home Depot either
959836d8590820656f1ebeeb0f8d7dcf.jpg