Samsung phone bootloader unlock problem, what do I do?

Akashroy

Jan 23, 2016
Visit site
i am recently trying to root my galaxy j2(smj200g). already searched the entire internet but actually still not succedded in rooting. but i came to know that either i have tto install a custom recovery at first and install the supersu zip but the problem is already tried rooting using odin to install twin recovery but my phone phone can not be booted in twin recovery,, is still reboots in stock recovery, then i came to know that at first i have to unlock the bootloader.. searched the internet but can not found proper link to download macdoid superboot.zip or any perfect proper solution for unlocking my samsung galaxy j2. while trying i have successfully voided my knox warrentry.. but this is not a problem if i can root my device.. i tried kingroot..towelroot,,, etc. problem is there in unlocking the bootloader of my samsung phone! what to do??? please help

fazel jafari

Sep 22, 2016
Visit site
hi dear friend at first u should go to the devolepor option to setting.for do this at first go to the about phone in setting and seven time u click on build number to create devoloper option.and after that u go to there and turn on oem unlock button ok.and after that u press home button and wolume down and power button at the same timeand u go to the downloading page and u see that your phone is unlock.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae