Samsung promotion status.

Elk11

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
for those of you who submitted on 3/9 & receiving email with tracking. did your status had shipping date or the shipment pending status?

Elk11

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
thanks checked but i got nothing. my status never gave me a shipping date. still stuck with "Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment. Shipping Date Estimate: Pending"

eddiechi

Mar 3, 2016
Visit site
Just got my confirmation.. but a bit concerned. When I first started filling out the forms, i selected the VR. I exited out before putting in the. MAC and other information... and a couple days later re-filled out for the S2. My shipment says 2.3lbs and a size of 10x7x6 in. That don't sound like an S2. ARGH!!

Posted via the Android Central App

2.3lbs is correct, my delivered package was 2.3lbs and Dimension of 9x6x5 in. for a single S2

mededitornj

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Submitted on 3/8. Status of my S2 had been approved with delivery date pending for a couple of weeks. Last week I got an email with a 4/8 shipping date. Today I got an email with a tracking number and per FedEx it's scheduled for delivery! :)

Last edited:

cyberchief

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
2.3lbs is correct, my delivered package was 2.3lbs and Dimension of 9x6x5 in. for a single S2

Awesome to hear!! Now I am stoked!

I should also mention.. I got the email 3 days ago that my estimated shipping date was Apr 8. And today I get confirmation that it is already shipped and expected delivery if EOD tomorrow (per fedex). Estimated delivery isn't always correct.

I will also mention... I have sent a few emails to prizelogic... so they may be appeasing those of us raising a stink.....

KyuuBun

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
My submission status still says Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment. Shipping Date Estimate: Pending.
FedEx Delivery Manager shows It's coming today but hasn't seemed to move and has been sitting on Label created since Saturday.
Untitled-1.jpg

bsteppuhn

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
My submission status still says Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment. Shipping Date Estimate: Pending.
FedEx Delivery Manager shows It's coming today but hasn't seemed to move and has been sitting on Label created since Saturday.
View attachment 223511

My label was created a week ago 3/30 delivery of 4/1 it didn't start moving til this week

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alakmalak