samsung replenish getting gingerbread update

firehak

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
The instructions for the rooted stock gingerbread say just to flas h the tar..I messed that one up. ;)

Code:
6. Now the ?One Package? button is lit up. Click it and browse
for SPHM580_EK18_Rooted.tar

Nope, it says which button to use. I just loaded it from my site to double check.

Reactions: randyist

psychonaut91

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
i think that this might be out of date because of a update a few days ago, im curently trying to do this, have everything perfect. but its just saying >>>>>>> <5> StartThread Detected : 0
<6> StartThread Detected : 0
<7> StartThread Detected : 0
<8> StartThread Detected : 0
<1> --- cannot open the usb serial port. code: 32

psychonaut91

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
i disabled my pdanet now its says >>> 0
<1> --- cannot open the usb serial port. code: 2

anon(482951)

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
i disabled my pdanet now its says >>> 0
<1> --- cannot open the usb serial port. code: 2

try reinstalling the driver or use a different usb port or with the sd card out. worst case you'll have to try another computer

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
i got it i followed instructions but it says

verifying update package..

E:signature verification failed

installation aborted

how do i fix that

AleCK123

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Hey, I've been looking at your work that you have done on the Samsung replenish. I just rooted mine and now am stuck on froyo and obviously can't do a OTA because I am rooted. I was wondering off your website well be back up soon so that I can get a hold of the update.zip to bring me back up to gingerbread manually. I was originally trying to get Phoenix 0.2 working but whenever I flashed it, it would fail to boot at all, leaving me on the Samsung screen. The files would be much appreciated, anything more is pure charity (by the way I have Sprint).
Thanks in advance

HorridOrc

Banned
Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Hey, I've been looking at your work that you have done on the Samsung replenish. I just rooted mine and now am stuck on froyo and obviously can't do a OTA because I am rooted. I was wondering off your website well be back up soon so that I can get a hold of the update.zip to bring me back up to gingerbread manually. I was originally trying to get Phoenix 0.2 working but whenever I flashed it, it would fail to boot at all, leaving me on the Samsung screen. The files would be much appreciated, anything more is pure charity (by the way I have Sprint).
Thanks in advance

Same problem here. Have an idea what to do, but can't get the required ROM files since firehak site is down. Any alternate place these files were hosted?

Thanks for all you guys do!

androidguy1991

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
The site is not working to download the update.zip from. I downloaded the tar file and anyways I can't get my phone to update properly? I flash the tar and then my phone comes on back to what it was on before not gingerbread?

josh4trunks

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
I fourth the request for the files. Tried getting Pheonix 0.2 on my mom's replenish today from Leaf 0.2. It kept boot looping (even after wiping everything).

If you need I have a server I can host the files from.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fluffy McFluffy