samsung s20 ultra Proximity Sensor white flashing

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

what i need to know is it normal for the Proximity Sensor to flash white when i am makeing a phone call and only when i am makeing a phone call with my s20 ultra.

everyone i have talked with at samsung keeps telling me its a bad screen its a bad screen. I am not sure it is now. because the guy i work with has a note 10 or note 10P and he has a white light as well when he makes calls. Had him test it today.

Can someone please explain to me whats right and whats wrong.

I am really confused i get the feeling samsung customer support has no idea or is an iphone user working for samsung.

I have my phone set up to be returned to be replaced but it would be wonderful to know its normal or not.

if anyone needs a video i got one of it flashing for you to see

dov1978

Trusted Member
Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
what i need to know is it normal for the Proximity Sensor to flash white when i am makeing a phone call and only when i am makeing a phone call with my s20 ultra.

everyone i have talked with at samsung keeps telling me its a bad screen its a bad screen. I am not sure it is now. because the guy i work with has a note 10 or note 10P and he has a white light as well when he makes calls. Had him test it today.

Can someone please explain to me whats right and whats wrong.

I am really confused i get the feeling samsung customer support has no idea or is an iphone user working for samsung.

I have my phone set up to be returned to be replaced but it would be wonderful to know its normal or not.

if anyone needs a video i got one of it flashing for you to see

It's completely normal. My Ultra does it and everyone else I've spoken to with new Samsung's since the Note 10 I believe maybe even the S10 have the new electronic proximity sensor instead of the traditional one and all say theirs blink white while in a call etc

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463