Samsung sending random photos

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm not on TMO but I also switched to Android Messages just in case this happens. And revoked all permissions to the Samsung Messages app.

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
I stopped using Samsung messages when the custom tones per contact was removed.
Samsung has since reintroduced this albeit in a different format, if you go into your message list, then into a conversation, you can change the notification for that conversation by hitting the 3 dots top right and so on with all your other conversations, thus changing message tones.

pool_shark

Aug 21, 2010
Visit site
Samsung has since reintroduced this albeit in a different format, if you go into your message list, then into a conversation, you can change the notification for that conversation by hitting the 3 dots top right and so on with all your other conversations, thus changing message tones.

I know, they placed it the messages app instead of contacts like it was originally.

It also doesn't stay. If you delete the thread, that contacts tone goes back to default. I don't hoard text messages so that isn't good enough for me.

Bodestone

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
The thing that would have bothered me is the massive MMS cost as UK carriers charge a shed load for them.

I've been on alternate messenger apps since the Note 1 for the dark themes though so I am fine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi