frifred

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
My screen is holding out just fine (no issues at all) and I have had my Flip 5 since release day. Yes, the crease is there, but I don't really notice it. The screen is bright and clear so the crease is not an issue for me at all. I wipe it with a microfiber cloth a couple of times a week and that's all I do to it.

Hardhat Harry

Apr 12, 2019
Visit site
Same for me, absolutely no issues, screen or otherwise. Impressive little phone. My wife has the same phone and, again, no issues. Both phones using dbrand cases and no screen protectors.

Seeker336

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Also have had Flip5 since release date and no screen issues. Previously, I had Flip 3 and Flip4 -- both began to show slight separation of the factory installed screen protector layer at the edge of the crease at this point in their lifespan (after 9-12 months of use). Just checked my current Flip5, inspected the screen very closely, and see no evidence of separation at the crease. Looks pretty much like it did on Day1.

msross

May 23, 2010
Visit site
I had a flip 4 and now a flip 5 and after a year and a half of heavy use the screen protector is showing signs of separation. I went to U Break fix (galaxy repair contractor) and they recommended a liquid screen protector which is guaranteed for a year. I have done this on my 4 and five with excellent results. It is much better than the factory protector.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aerogurl