SD card gallery not showing up in apps like FB or Instagram after newest update on Note 9.

Bonbon282

May 5, 2019
Visit site
Hi Everyone. I noticed that my sd card album doesn't even show up on my apps like Facebook and Instagram anymore after the newest android update. When I go to select pics to upload, it keeps showing old albums from my old phone that I put in my internal memory. I could view the album for SD card photos in gallery but it won't show up in apps. If anyone could please help that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Gallery is an app. If it's only failing to show in Facebook and their other products (Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp, Instagram), contact Facebook. They should be showing in other apps, since they should be using the same media database that Gallery uses.

Bonbon282

May 5, 2019
Visit site
Hi, the problem is that the sd card pics isn't showing up on any of my apps including whatsapp and etc. The gallery is choose are my old phone pic folders that I have on the phone. I don't know why. It will only show the internal memory stuff but i allowed all permission too. So confused.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I moved this from the Galaxy Note forum (for the ancient original Note) to the Note9 forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter