Sears.com

jhabers

May 11, 2011
Visit site
hey, does anyone who ordered from Sears have tracking info on their Transformer yet? although i got a tracking number as of 5/9 it still has no tracking info in the UPS system. I online chatted with Sears customer service and they said that because they use "zone-skipping" to expedite delivery, this sometimes happens. Not sure it is real or BS but i was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this too since i have never heard of this with places like Amazon or TigerDirect.

yes mine shows the same exact as yours, Im hoping that zone skipping this is true as i wa getting a little worried :)

jcpharm

May 2, 2011
Visit site
After 4 days with a UPS tracking #, still showing no tracking information. Their "zone-skipping" is not making it any faster.

actually, it's worse than that - just called Sears customer service - perhaps she didn't have a clue (i actually think she doesn't but perhaps she is right), but she told me it hadn't even LEFT THE WAREHOUSE yet so she was putting in a message to check and will send me an email update within 24 hrs. are you kidding me?:p

HappyFish

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
actually, it's worse than that - just called Sears customer service - perhaps she didn't have a clue (i actually think she doesn't but perhaps she is right), but she told me it hadn't even LEFT THE WAREHOUSE yet so she was putting in a message to check and will send me an email update within 24 hrs. are you kidding me?:p

If they don't deliver to me by 5/16 as they promised, I'll return both TF to their store when I finally receive them. In that case, I'll just order 1 from else where.

HappyFish

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
UPS now has tracking information. The packages are now in PA. Scheduled for tomorrow delivery! Finally!

I already have a TF (along with a dock) at my desk since few days ago. I wanted to open the box so bad, but I couldn't because it is for someone else as a graduation gift. I thought about opening it several times and almost did it, but somehow I managed to control myself. Finally my own TF will arrive tomorrow and I get to use it. Happy day!

jcpharm

May 2, 2011
Visit site
UPS now has tracking information. The packages are now in PA. Scheduled for tomorrow delivery! Finally!

I already have a TF (along with a dock) at my desk since few days ago. I wanted to open the box so bad, but I couldn't because it is for someone else as a graduation gift. I thought about opening it several times and almost did it, but somehow I managed to control myself. Finally my own TF will arrive tomorrow and I get to use it. Happy day!

hey happyfish - you and i must live in the same general region since mine is in PA as well. what i don't understand tho is why you couldn't open the one you have for yourself and let the one coming from sears be the graduation gift? you could've given yourself an even earlier xmas present?!?! ;)

HappyFish

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
hey happyfish - you and i must live in the same general region since mine is in PA as well. what i don't understand tho is why you couldn't open the one you have for yourself and let the one coming from sears be the graduation gift? you could've given yourself an even earlier xmas present?!?! ;)

I'm in New York.

Not know when the TFs from Sears will arrive, I can't open the box I currently have. I need to give out the gift this weekend. What if the order from Sears arrive next week?

Now knowing it will arrive tomorrow, I now could open the one I have like you have suggested. :) I've been too busy working...and didn't thought of that.

HappyFish

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
I received 2 TBs from Sears today. 1 had a creaking noise issue, so I returned that one to the local store for refund. I'm keeping the other one. Other than the that 1 defect, I'm happy with the purchase.