Second Hand Note 7 Recall Thread

anon(9785393)

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
Samsung took my email address and phone number and told me to expect an email regarding an update to the return process. This can't be good...

I was hoping to receive one communication from Samsung about the return process. I haven't received one. I do feel that the lack of communication or updates from Samsung makes this process a fail. Customers should not be left in the dark about the status. My feeling about Samsung's brand has severely declined.

huskyfan23

Sep 21, 2016
Visit site
I was hoping to receive one communication from Samsung about the return process. I haven't received one. I do feel that the lack of communication or updates from Samsung makes this process a fail. Customers should not be left in the dark about the status. My feeling about Samsung's brand has severely declined.
Agreed! This goes back to recall-v1. I opted for an "advanced exchange" where they put a hold on my card and send me a new phone, then I return mine and the hold gets removed. While processing, recall-v2 happened and I heard nothing. Took a while to find somebody that understood what I was talking about. They cancelled the old ticket and created a new one. I didn't get my box after a week and a half and called back. My address was wrong. Now, 7 days later, no box, call them and I'm told to expect an email and a voicemail about some sort of new process.

anon(9785393)

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
Mine was delivered on the 26th. Called back again this morning. They have no information at all. Who knows if they even have the phone. This process sucks royally.

mikef91

Trusted Member
Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
Just got off the phone with the IDIOTS at Samsung. I returned 2 phones. The first they received on the 19th of October. The second they received on the 25th of October. I gave the ticket number and the tracking number on the first one, and they gave me the 10-14 day speech. They said it takes 2 days to check the phone in. I asked if they showed if the phone was checked in, and the agent said it did not show. He said if I don't receive an email that the check was sent by November 10th to give a call back. This is a clusterf*ck. I have no confidence that I am going to receive anything back at this point. I have all my tracking information as well as all my call notes dating back to September 7th, so I anticipate having to get a lawyer involved at some point. If it continues to drag on there should be some sort of class action lawsuit. An here I am using a Galaxy S7 edge when I should be boycotting Samsung.

anon(9785393)

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
Just got off the phone with the IDIOTS at Samsung. I returned 2 phones. The first they received on the 19th of October. The second they received on the 25th of October. I gave the ticket number and the tracking number on the first one, and they gave me the 10-14 day speech. They said it takes 2 days to check the phone in. I asked if they showed if the phone was checked in, and the agent said it did not show. He said if I don't receive an email that the check was sent by November 10th to give a call back. This is a clusterf*ck. I have no confidence that I am going to receive anything back at this point. I have all my tracking information as well as all my call notes dating back to September 7th, so I anticipate having to get a lawyer involved at some point. If it continues to drag on there should be some sort of class action lawsuit. An here I am using a Galaxy S7 edge when I should be boycotting Samsung.

I got the exact same run around. I welcome a class action lawsuit.

bytheriver

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Mine was delivered to them on the 25th, im going to wait the 14 business days before I call.... I don't want to hear that speech...I will just get mad. I also welcome a class action lawsuit...I followed their directions and did what they asked now it's up to them to follow through like they said they would..

bytheriver

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
I'm sick of getting treated like a second class citizen because I bought a phone second hand, from Verizon accusing me of fraud to this mess...I purchased the clean imei phone off of swappa, I didn't steal it.... ridiculous

bf18289

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I received a second replacement box today.guess they never closed out my other ticket. called the 844# and got the same response. Your refund will be issued in about 2 weeks. its been 1.5 weeks no check yet.

Laura Crusader

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
Thats odd. i called to get the box over a week ago, never got it; but, I got a pending deposit for over 100 in my debit. I won't find out from where until later tmmw. Im not expecting anything besides the 7 deal. To clear it up, i was on monthly. Ill keep u guys posted.
Update:

So. I got a refund in my debit & it was definitely from Verizon. I am so lost. Still have the phone btw. Still no box... I called twice & same runaround..

Welp.

Laura Crusader

Sep 28, 2016
Visit site
To those that were on monthly plans: Did you guys get a refund as well before sending the note back? Or is it just me? I called about my bill & they informed me they got the device back.. like what? But i did– get the box just now.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe