Second Hand Note 7 Recall Thread

anon(9785393)

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
No check this weekend. Clearly, it's going to be post-TG. I don't think Samsung will ever recover in my eyes after the litany of lies, arrogance and annoyance from this experience.

And they lied... AGAIN.

Latest supervisor rep said that no check is being processed, but he has added my name to a list of ones to process. Does anyone have class action information?

Jaycarl Theone

Nov 21, 2016
Visit site
Called Colorado yesterday, they are going to send a box, would like to know if anyone actually got a refund check for a second hand NOTE 7 before I send it... the only person I know about that received the check posted in this thread. It would be nice if they provide more proof.

maxchacon

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
I coincidentally ran into a Samsung rep in a T-Mobile store earlier today and asked about my refund. They checked through my ticket # that they finally processed my phone on November 11th despite it being received at their warehouse on October 17th via tracking #. I was then told that it would take another 10-14 business days for my check to arrive. Like everyone else, I should be receiving a UPS tracking # via email hopefullly soon.

anon(9785393)

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
Called Colorado yesterday, they are going to send a box, would like to know if anyone actually got a refund check for a second hand NOTE 7 before I send it... the only person I know about that received the check posted in this thread. It would be nice if they provide more proof.

If I were you, I would not do it until there are more refunds processed. They have lied countless times to me. If you don't call daily, your device will be "lost" in the shuffle. I would never buy a thing from or trust Samsung again.

anon(9785393)

Jan 6, 2016
Visit site
I coincidentally ran into a Samsung rep in a T-Mobile store earlier today and asked about my refund. They checked through my ticket # that they finally processed my phone on November 11th despite it being received at their warehouse on October 17th via tracking #. I was then told that it would take another 10-14 business days for my check to arrive. Like everyone else, I should be receiving a UPS tracking # via email hopefullly soon.

What an absolute joke. Not acceptable.

shojus

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Details please? Was the check in the US mail, was it via UPS, did you receive the email stating that your check was processing last Tuesday or did it just finally show up? Picture of the check or it didn't happen!? ;) We NEED details my man, we are all patiently waiting....

eaglehdz_21

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Wow finally got a compensation email which states.

The compensation check has been processed and will be mailed shortly.

It also gave me a new ticket number. Actually received 2 emails. I'll be calling tomorrow to see if I can get more info.

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Still no check from Tmobile. I wish I just stuck with the bill credit. Would going to the media help at all? This is BS. I keep getting the runaround each time I call it's a new excuse. I returned my Note 7 on Sept 14th!!!

quan2626

Nov 15, 2016
Visit site
I got this email.

Logo

*** This is a system-generated email from an unmonitored mailbox. Please do not reply ***

Dear .......

Service Ticket Number: 4139.........

For real time repair status, please click the Repair Self Tracking button on the right.

If you have any additional questions, please call us at 1-800-SAMSUNG during normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM(EST).

gotojanoo

Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I got this email.

Logo

*** This is a system-generated email from an unmonitored mailbox. Please do not reply ***

Dear .......

Service Ticket Number: 4139.........

For real time repair status, please click the Repair Self Tracking button on the right.

If you have any additional questions, please call us at 1-800-SAMSUNG during normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM(EST).
U probably have to call them. They sent me email saying my chech will be here in 3 bus days. Never arrived. Called and they say that my system glitch. Bunch of jokers lol.

shojus

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
So where did you purchase yours from and did they send you that same box from stericycle as well? I just found this thread recently so I am trying to gather data to see what's going on in this entire process, and make some sense of it. I am so disgusted with Samsung that I will never buy another item from them ever again! They screwed up BAD this time!

shojus

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I JUST received that exact same email myself, and I had already received another one the other day stating that I would receive my check with 2-3 business days, so I am thinking that maybe another stage of this God forsaken process is rolling through!? Cross your fingers!!!

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
wait so the CPSC can do something?

If you have seen my many post, Tmobile has not refunded me and it's been over TWO months. If i contact them can do they something in my case?

cisco150

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I got an email today that my refund is processing. HALLELUJAH!!!
Plus 1 on getting both email now the waiting game to see if it comes in the mail. I read thru and didn't find if it comes usps or ups and if it does come thru ups will It activate thru ups my choice and let me know something is coming like the alert from when I got the fireproof boxes.

Last edited:

truegamergirl

Oct 8, 2016
Visit site
a picture of the check would be cool...Im still alive note 7 folks..24 hours a day on and charging it to max 100% in my bed. wonder if the stuff was even real or anonymous trying to hurt samsung lmao no more explosions so far

I decided to keep my 7 til they blacklist it or until 8 comes out...or til I die in a fire.

maxchacon

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
I tried to root/flash my note 7 the other day and wasn't able to. Would you happen to have a link to the youtube tutorial you used? I'd also like to keep my note 7 until the 8 comes out as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aitana135332