Second tf700t and black lines flicker! Help please! Keep or get rid

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Okay guys. I'm on my second tf700t. My first one lagged so bad and screen was flickering like all others. I decided to return it for another one from tiger direct. Now this one has no lag at all. But still getting little black lines that will stretch from right to left of the screen for a split second and dissappear. It's mostly in the browser. I know this is a known issue and I have done everything.
For you guys who have had similar issues. What have you done? And if I keep it, could this screen go out. I'm still in warranty. I'm afraid if I return it, I will get one that is worse. I'm also afraid if I keep it it will get worse and die after warranty. Any suggestions? Hardware or software? Thanks you..

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

Green_Laser

Sep 4, 2010
Visit site
Once in a while I'll get that same thin line for a couple of milliseconds too. mostly a thin horizontal line (tablet in landscape) in the center, from left to right. Happened to me this morning. I just ignore it.
I don't think the screen will die out, or that it's a signal that it will. I think it's something with output from the gpu, maybe a sort of refresh/wake up, maybe a change in core numbers etc. I can be wrong too, though had my tab for about 6 months now.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
Once in a while I'll get that same thin line for a couple of milliseconds too. mostly a thin horizontal line (tablet in landscape) in the center, from left to right. Happened to me this morning. I just ignore it.
I don't think the screen will die out, or that it's a signal that it will. I think it's something with output from the gpu, maybe a sort of refresh/wake up, maybe a change in core numbers etc. I can be wrong too, though had my tab for about 6 months now.

Thanks you so much for a quick response. I was just afraid the screen will go after awhile. I will see I it gets worse or stays the same.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

MONDINGO

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site

At first I was deciding to exchange it. But since the rest of the tablet is flawless ,im going to keep it. I risk more of a chance getting one with more problems.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
isaacmause