September update is here.

bennett22

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
was just using my phone and noticed the update download arrows, but it won't tell me anything. whats new in this update? i'm on at&t

mak916

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Some of the features include wireless Dex and some new camera features in the pro video mode. Also if you use the side panel, you can now add up to 22 apps instead of 10. You can use bitmoji on the always on display. A couple of new features in the Samsung keyboard like split screen in landscape mode. Samsung Note has a new PDF file feature. That is about it.
was just using my phone and noticed the update download arrows, but it won't tell me anything. whats new in this update? i'm on at&t

srgonu

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
Some of the features include wireless Dex and some new camera features in the pro video mode. Also if you use the side panel, you can now add up to 22 apps instead of 10. You can use bitmoji on the always on display. A couple of new features in the Samsung keyboard like split screen in landscape mode. Samsung Note has a new PDF file feature. That is about it.

Don't have the update but I like the way edge panel looks on my Tab S7+ with one UI 2.5. It is great for people who use multi-window. Also excited for pro camera as i use it most often.