Seriously - Do any UK users actually have s9 phone signal?

Jones4

Jun 8, 2018
Visit site
Hi guys,

I'm sure you've all heard the non-functional mobile data/signal issue many times no this forum - HAS A SOLUTION ACTUALLY BEEN FOUND BY ANYONE ANYWHERE?

To say I m disappointed is an understatement. Immediately from the first time I switched on this phone - the signal was worse than any phone i've ever had, and i've just moved to Samsung from Huawei! I am on EE network in the UK i've tried many a million different network settings, from the official site, from the official store from online everything.

I have tried a different SIM cards, settings, reset, hard reboot, safe mode etc and it makes no difference at all in the end.

The mobile data eventually stops working and the signal goes dead. What is a phone without a phone signal? I'm afraid I have no use for such a device.

Should I just go back to Huawei?

Has anyone with this problem found a long-term fix?

Last edited:

lucianus_luciferus

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
My unlocked S9+ is on EE as well but I have no issues with reception.
Try a sim card from a different network.
If it still doesn't work then return the phone.

t11rmh

Apr 22, 2014
Visit site
Don't over egg the issue you're having. The majority of s9 owners do not have or it would be all over the press and internet. My s9 reception is fine.

JBeef

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
On Vodafone and no problems at all. If Huawei works for you then maybe? It doesn't sound like you're getting any fixes and if it's not a common problem, any fix is harder to find.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katiebaby3110