Share your Google+ thoughts

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I like it right now only because there isn't a lot of people on there and no stupid status like "bed" or "shower" or "bored" or blahblahblah.

But the circles is great and ability to automatically upload photos from your phone is great.

Yea but if you are getting all them stupid status updates is it not your fault for having them in your friends list? Lolol,, just messing with ya. ;)

EVO - LUTION 3D

jSterling

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Yeah that's the main problem.. I've removed friends like that on my Facebook cause it just got annoying. It can happen on Google+ just got to have those certain people. I also noticed they don't do video uploads? if I'm remembering this right then this is something they should add asap.

Sent from my Optimus V running CM7 @ 825mghz

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm enjoying it so far. I have family and friends already on it and have made new friends by commenting on posts from people nearby. I have already imported all of my pictures from Facebook, so everything is good. I have already deleted my Facebook and Twitter accounts. Incidentally, I use Google + more than I used Facebook and Twitter. It still needs some work. But it is already stronger to me.

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Yea but if you are getting all them stupid status updates is it not your fault for having them in your friends list? Lolol,, just messing with ya. ;)

EVO - LUTION 3D

Ha ha that's why I block feeds from people on Facebook. Given how political Facebook can be when someone is deleted, it's best to just hide them. Lol

Google+ just makes it that much easier to do.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

bplewis24

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Is anybody having a problem getting the LED notification light to light up on incoming notifications. I'm on the most recent version of the G+ app (1.0.5 I think), and the LED isn't lighting up on two different ROMs (SS5.4 and GPA). OG D1 here. The sound notification comes on for Huddle or G+ updates, but no light.

Brandon

blupit30

May 21, 2010
Visit site
this is a facebook killer! let me tell you google + will take over! i am on it and i am super surprised with its ui as well as it is easy to use. and it dosent have all the crap that you have to deal with on facebook. i dont care about cafe amd raising **** on a farm.... or none of that. i just want to tell ppl whats going on with me and to see whats new with them. as well as meet some cool ppl along the way. that being said. im on g+ look me up! :-$

Smokexz

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
I like it so far, but there seems to be a problem with notifications. Keeps pushing the same ones.... still pretty good.

Sent from my Nexus S

Ronindan

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
I have the same problems as well. But this is had been the case since the first week G+ was lunched.

Sent by this droid

Last edited:

JRMoo

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
Still undecided on Google+. People seem to dig it, but I'm just thinking to myself....do I really need another social networking site? I guess I'll keep a close eye on it, and wait to see how it pans out. I'm one of those, let's wait and see if it takes off and becomes the next Facebook kinda guys.

rizzman

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
Is it possible to set up different profiles for google+, specifically Huddle, on an android phone. I have three gmail accounts and would like to be able to toggle between all three on google+.

LHKJohn

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
Definitely NOT a Facebook killer IMO. Pretty cool nonetheless. I only have a handful of friends who actually use it so its pretty useless for me as of now

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Ticojpunk

Recordist
Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Definitely NOT a Facebook killer IMO. Pretty cool nonetheless. I only have a handful of friends who actually use it so its pretty useless for me as of now

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Kinda how I feel. Not much going on on G+ so I barely look at it. Probably the same with everyone else on it, thereby continuing to limit activity.

I'd love to see it overtake Facebook, but I don't think 90% of Facebookers have a real reason to leave it and try something else.

MoonlightSoldier

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I like it, but I don't think it stands a chance at killing Facebook until it becomes open to the public, my opinion might be a bit biased see as how I how no friends on their, so there isn't much to do :p

Bujin#IM

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
I like Google+, but don't see how it'll catch on with the mainstream user. We all have friends / family who are not techies, who will not leave FB. As a result, people will either have to keep track of 2 social networks, or go where their peeps are.

I've already pretty much stopped using it.