Shattered note9 screen

NotAnAppleGuy

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
I say it over and over and over. Even if you think you won't need a case, just buy one. I never think I need insurance on my car but 2 years ago some joker rear ended me and I had to pay $250 for 9K+ in damage. Same thing with these phones, the deductibles are not cheap. On top of that, who really want's a "refurbished" phone??

Iva_LadyDiCaprio98

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Oh man, that just about hurts my heart 😭😭😭 I am so sorry it happened! luckily you are getting a replacement soon, but man I would cry if that happened to me lol

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I say it over and over and over. Even if you think you won't need a case, just buy one. I never think I need insurance on my car but 2 years ago some joker rear ended me and I had to pay $250 for 9K+ in damage. Same thing with these phones, the deductibles are not cheap. On top of that, who really want's a "refurbished" phone??

I hope you wasn't injured. That is one of my biggest fears is being in a car wreck. Yeah could have been worse for me if I didn't have insurance on this phone. One place told me $500 to replace screen. Another place said $300. Ubreakifix said I think $239 if I didn't have insurance. While not cheap i rather pay the $199. Good thing I did have a case on, the back probably been shattered to lol. Now if I just left my phone out of my pocket. Guess that what I get when I'm not usually jumping around with my phone in top pocket lol. Learned from that mistake. But with what happened to you I rather my phone damage than my car. Hope all is well.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Oh no! Sorry to hear that. I don't use a screen protector right now cos all the ones I can find here in Nigeria just won't stay on with my case, they always fall off after a few days. I couldn't imagine the heart-in-mouth moment when that phone fell 😯. Hugs

Yeah I ordered some Supcase glass screen protectors last weekend and they supposed to come tomorrow. At least I'll have them for replacement lol. And thanks. Hugs back. Hmmm....does Ebay or Amazon work down your way? That where I get alot of my stuff.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I can't stop looking at the pictures. It's so sad.

Yeah sadly this be my 3rd note9 lol. 1st one replaced due to some wierd screen issue that had this wierd green image from top to bottom of screen with bunch of boxes in it. Verizon called it a burnin and replaced under warranty but from what I read it wasn't burnin, it was some other screen issue. And now replacement note9 due to shattered screen lol. Haven't had this bad luck with phones since note 7 and that wasn't our fault but still lol.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Oh man, that just about hurts my heart 😭😭😭 I am so sorry it happened! luckily you are getting a replacement soon, but man I would cry if that happened to me lol

If it wasn't for my coworkers cheering me up afterwards I would have been laying face first on concrete next to my phone lmao. Thanks. Worse things could have happened of course:)

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Yeah sadly this be my 3rd note9 lol. 1st one replaced due to some wierd screen issue that had this wierd green image from top to bottom of screen with bunch of boxes in it. Verizon called it a burnin and replaced under warranty but from what I read it wasn't burnin, it was some other screen issue. And now replacement note9 due to shattered screen lol. Haven't had this bad luck with phones since note 7 and that wasn't our fault but still lol.
I'm on number 3 as well. Remember my first one got stolen off my porch , the second one wouldn't update and then there was something else wrong ( I forget what it was ), and now this one. It still won't update, but other than that it's working fine. I've dropped it a couple times , but luckily nothing severe which is surprising since I'm a klutz.

How much are the supcase protectors ? I'm looking into getting another one because the one I'm using doesn't have the openings for the camera and led light. It smudges alot and when I take my selfies my pics are blurry because of the smudges. Being able to take the best selfies are uber important.lol

eaknet

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I don't do insurance on my phones. Spent $575 on this new condition Note 9, and am not willing to pay a monthly fee plus $200 to insure the thing. That's over 1/3 the cost of buying another like new one anyway, or more since the price is going to drop like a rock soon enough anyway.

Iva_LadyDiCaprio98

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
If it wasn't for my coworkers cheering me up afterwards I would have been laying face first on concrete next to my phone lmao. Thanks. Worse things could have happened of course:)

Good thing you have nice coworkers! Of course there are a lot of worse things but with the cost of these phones it's like selling an arm and a leg to get them!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rigby