SHELL com android shell , esta ventana no me deja trabajar en mi sm-g570m

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

compre licencia octoplus box, para samsung y no me deja trabajar ,y llevo un mes sin resolver este problema de shell , aqui les dejo una imagen de mi problema ayuda?????

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! From Google Translate:

"SHELL com android shell, this window does not let me work on my sm-g570m

I bought an octoplus box license, for Samsung and it won't let me work, and I have not solved this shell problem for a month, here I leave an image of my problem, help ?????"

We can't see any image -- in order to post an image (and also to reply in a thread), you need to register: Join the Android Central Community! - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

It's not clear to me what Octoplus Box is, can you give more details?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! From Google Translate:

"SHELL com android shell, this window does not let me work on my sm-g570m

I bought an octoplus box license, for Samsung and it won't let me work, and I have not solved this shell problem for a month, here I leave an image of my problem, help ?????"

We can't see any image -- in order to post an image (and also to reply in a thread), you need to register: Join the Android Central Community! - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com

It's not clear to me what Octoplus Box is, can you give more details?
Octoplus Box is a tool to flash Samsung device, including sim unlock , decode,repair etc ..not sure we should allow that talk .

But for OP Have you tried Odin?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caroltheresa61