Sky Raider 3.0 has been released!!!

izzyncade

Master of the Universe
May 14, 2010
Visit site
I have noticed that I absolutly have to bump charge or my battery will drain down past 60% before noon...taking the phone off of charge around 7 AM... Still love the ROM though, and will definably be trying 3.0 when we are graced with it.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Well eh....first it's sense not vanilla. The 4x5 versus the stock 4x4 icon layout is not very good in my opinion. Hopefully there will be multiple releases of this with various options. Crap I got excited for something new again, but I'm not a sense fan anymore.

Maybe once some of these MM (What is that?) releases show up with different looks etc I may give it a whirl.

eRod v1.0

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Well eh....first it's sense not vanilla. The 4x5 versus the stock 4x4 icon layout is not very good in my opinion. Hopefully there will be multiple releases of this with various options. Crap I got excited for something new again, but I'm not a sense fan anymore.

Maybe once some of these MM (What is that?) releases show up with different looks etc I may give it a whirl.

I am pretty sure it's Metamorph.

MetaMorph - Android app on AppBrain

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
I am pretty sure it's Metamorph.

MetaMorph - Android app on AppBrain

Ah ok now it makes sense (no pun intended) to me! Thanks for the link. The more I think about it the more I want to try it though. Right now I only have three buttons on the bottom with phone, app drawer, and browser. If I can change the "+" button to browser it would be golden. Still don't like the idea of 4x5 icons however.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Yeah saw that.....and here I am still debating how much I want to lose the vanilla aspect. Wonder how much of a performance difference running rosie would be? Shouldn't be noticeable I wouldn't think.

**EDIT**
It's up in ROM Manager now! Skyraider 3.0 RC2

Last edited:

eRod v1.0

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
It's worth a shot. It's not like you can't revert back to Vanilla 2.5, or when 3.0 get's released. I will for sure try it out.

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
True. Running my backups now, going to give it a try. It's up in ROM manager now if you didn't see my edit above!

Qazme

May 1, 2010
Visit site
Downloading as we speak! Already did backups yesterday haha.

LOL I just realized I never reinstalled Titanium backup so I'm just now backing up my data / apps. So here we go! One nice thing too I believe it already have KingXKernel #2 with it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali