small scratches on screen

mesocyclone30

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
My Galaxy S 21 Plus i noticed while cleaning in the bright light has lots of faint swirl mark scratches from cleaning the screen. I thought Gorilla Glass was stronger then that? I'm very careful with my phone and always use it in the pouch in my bag or my holster. I've never had a screen scratch that easy. I use microfiber clothes to clean the screen.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
My Galaxy S 21 Plus i noticed while cleaning in the bright light has lots of faint swirl mark scratches from cleaning the screen. I thought Gorilla Glass was stronger then that? I'm very careful with my phone and always use it in the pouch in my bag or my holster. I've never had a screen scratch that easy. I use microfiber clothes to clean the screen.
I'm not surprised, unfortunately. The last phone I used without a screen protector was a Note 3, many moons ago and I recall it getting a scratch on the screen from being in my back pocket and I was quite annoyed about it.

All it takes is a random piece of sand.

If you put a screen protector on it now, you can possibly hide the scratch and prevent further damage.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I'm not surprised, unfortunately. The last phone I used without a screen protector was a Note 3, many moons ago and I recall it getting a scratch on the screen from being in my back pocket and I was quite annoyed about it.

If you put a screen protector on it now, you can possibly hide the scratch and prevent further damage.
Yup I remember scratch way back when , always use a screen protector after that

mesocyclone30

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site

I just got the screen protectors the other day haven't took the time to put one on. I went forever without a screen protector on my GS9+ and never noticed any scratches. and my GS21 i had for 6 months before the replacement i went awhile without one then got one and then my fingerprints wouldn't read half the time after redoing them several times. I never noticed scratches on the 21.