Smart Widgets not so Smart?

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
So, as most everyone knows... the June update brought Smart Widgets to the Fold 3. Yay?

I have been playing with it, but so far, I am not really all that impressed.

Yeah, you can have multiple widgets stacked and only take up a small bit of space. This is great for me as I like my screens to be pretty clean.

However... Seriously... You set up the order of the Widgets, but it does not seem to care which order you have them in.

I want just the main widget to show and have the others there for when I want to view them, but turning on my screen, every time, I never know which is going to be showing.

Is there a setting I missed somewhere? I looked and didn't find anything... but, I am still recovering from COVID (round 2 now with this thing) and may have missed it.

Thanks all!

mib1800

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
So, as most everyone knows... the June update brought Smart Widgets to the Fold 3. Yay?

I have been playing with it, but so far, I am not really all that impressed.

Yeah, you can have multiple widgets stacked and only take up a small bit of space. This is great for me as I like my screens to be pretty clean.

However... Seriously... You set up the order of the Widgets, but it does not seem to care which order you have them in.

I want just the main widget to show and have the others there for when I want to view them, but turning on my screen, every time, I never know which is going to be showing.

Is there a setting I missed somewhere? I looked and didn't find anything... but, I am still recovering from COVID (round 2 now with this thing) and may have missed it.

Thanks all!

Long press on widget and settings. You can change it there

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Thanks, the settings allowed me to turn OFF Auto Rotate.

I can see when in some cases where this would be useful, but for me on this widget, it's not.

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair