So I just came back from verizon store and i have 3 points to make

Status
Not open for further replies.

916ninja

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
So show of hands.

Who actually tested a DX2, and like the screen?

I went to look for these grids or dots or whatchamanjigitz, and i cannot locate them. I tried on black backgrounds, i tried on white backgrounds.

Just couldnt see it.

Very clean screen imo.

I prefer SAMOLED+. You wont see a grid. I cant see one but I can see the 'black dots'. It's harder to see from further away but I can see them. It will most likely be worse for a rumored 4.5 screen too unless the res is increased too.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Jasper

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Sorry.....

This is why I usually Just read.

I am duly chastised and disciplined.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

lol, no need to apologize. "those" websites just really urk me to no end. Most of them are downright humorous how wrong their information is. Some of the silly a$$ reasons they come up with to explain why the phone is going to be launched is roll on the ground ridiculous. I have to read them from time to time just to remind myself how bad they really are.

Hand_O_Death

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Wow, there really is a lot to get caught up on. Thank God I emerged from my hole about a week ago and heard about the Bionic for the first time (no lie!). I feel so ignorant:-! Thanks for the advice "Hand-O-Death" and cool name by the way!

Any time and thanks.

And Oxn, I truly hope that your link was not the "News" you were hinting at dropping, nor any Charge love you will be enjoying soon. Is there something you have for us tonight or no?

916ninja

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Oxn made it sound like bionic news tonight. And if he doesnt deliver, hes no better off than CK.

;-P

Lol, im trusting Oxn though.

darkrisen

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Any thing is better than this POS Storm 2 as ive said before so I dont give a darn about what screen it uses. Id rather have good hardware than a pretty screen.

916ninja

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Any thing is better than this POS Storm 2 as ive said before so I dont give a darn about what screen it uses. Id rather have good hardware than a pretty screen.

True, true. Been there done that. I miss my storm sometimes though. I miss the LEDs and the robust ring tone and notification management. I find the droid x to be severly lacking in that department.

darkrisen

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
LOL how do you think I ended up with the storm 2? I was lied to by VZW when they said the Storm 2 fixed all the issues I was having with my Storm 1. So VZW Forced me to waste my NE2 without telling me thats how they were discounting the phone and now here I sit trying not to snap at VZW anytime I talk to them.

BigDFSU

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
LOL how do you think I ended up with the storm 2? I was lied to by VZW when they said the Storm 2 fixed all the issues I was having with my Storm 1. So VZW Forced me to waste my NE2 without telling me thats how they were discounting the phone and now here I sit trying not to snap at VZW anytime I talk to them.

Ouch! I would have been livid with them if they tried that with me.

Drosul

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Is it tonight yet? :)

I'm confused ... Why would this need to wait until tonight to leak... Moto Mobility is in ILL, and being nearing 9:30 pm there, it seems a bit late for an official announcement of some kind.

Unless its an unofficial leak ... in which case why not just tell us a couple hours ago instead of stringing us along?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felisovci