So long, GNex, I'll miss you... kind of

capnfatpants

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
After some crappy signal with my original and a replacement CLNR GNex that had the same terrible signal, I decided to get a different replacement phone. Luckily I won't be straying too far from what I'm used to with a GS3. Here's to hoping that it's a good one. Does anybody have any recommendations about rooting/roms? Are any of the TouchWiz/features worth it to keep stock and not CM10.1?

Also, I was || <- this close to getting a Lumia 928 CLNR. I even asked for it. I've been very curious about the other side of the fence for a while and played with it at the store and really liked it. While the guy was searching to see if there were any in stock, I had a panic attack about changing my ecosystem. My life is in Google and I got too much **** going on in my life to worry about figuring out something new. Maybe one day soon. Besides, I'm almost lvl6 in Ingress. I can't abandon that now!

Thank you all for your help in my rooting and romming of my GNex. I'm sad to see it go, but excited to see what the world might be like with reliable signal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
felisovci