Sold out...

gorgalis

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I was trying to buy another bionic tonight but they are sold out... probably forever :-(

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

KristyBake

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
No way!

Like the guy before me said, online and in stores?

I'm glad I purchased mine. I've ordered a protector from Amazon called ArmorSuit just to be safe now. It's been extremely mind easing having this extra protection.

GL EVERYONE!

glove4

May 19, 2012
Visit site
I went to Verizon today and got the last one they will ever have in store in the Charlotte NC area. So glad I went today. Great phone, and this is coming from a Droid Razr.

dirtbiker0025

Apr 30, 2010
Visit site
I love the razr vs bionic, discussions...the bionic is like 99% the same exact phone and its a very good phone that works fine with little to no problems. granted i feel like i got a little ripped off on the rom side of things because everyone went to razr to make custom roms, but the stock os debloated is awesome enough for me and as soon as ics is available mainly for the % battery that im to lazy to flash ill be happy for a long time, or at least until my upgrade. its a shame the way we and the bionic got treated by vzw

anon(40232)

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
Glad I got mine in time then. I forget where they had to store transfer from, because they didn't have any there.

I may have to look into the extended battery.

mhans311

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I saw today that it was sold out. I'm glad I ordered Sunday. I have been trying to take advantage of these erizon deals and I always wait too long. I tried grabbing the rezound when it was $50 but waited too long.

For those still wanting one, have you tried the stores? I know my local store said they match online prices.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

cindylike24

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Hey y'all! Check out the Verizon Wireless web site again. Yesterday, when I was looking on the site, the Droid Bionic was sold out and when I was looking on the site this afternoon for one of my co-workers, it is now back in stock. It's also free on the site.

Just thought everyone would like to know about this.

Cindy

WebOS Refugee

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I upgraded one of our lines to the BIONIC tonight, got a confirmation E-mail from Verizon, then a cancellation E-mail an hour later (ironically, one minute after the call center closed). I'll call them in the morning to see what's up, but my guess is that they're out of stock.

ETA: I was able to reopen the order this morning. The customer-service gal had to hunt around for a live device, because they've been going in and out of stock, but she was able to find one and it'll be on its way soon.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aerogurl