Some cool wallpapers

MmmhmmYeah

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
@ m89maru , don't know if you are just pulling those off of your harddrive or the internet, but i think you should give credit where credit is due. claiming those as your own work is insulting to the people who worked very hard to make them. pretty much half of what you posted is from this guy Mantia ? Wallpaper and i think its fine to share them because they are awesome wallpapers, but don't take credit for work that isn't yours, and surely don't even consider taking donations for things you pull from a simple google search. probably not my place, but i just felt like something needed to be said.

m89maru

Feb 13, 2010
Visit site
Hey man, I never claimed them as my own work, they're just resized graphics from my collection. and I have never asked for a donation. Ever.

scodoublet

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
Yeah man that's a bit harsh. m89maru is simply hooking people up who simply don't have the knowledge, ability, or time to get the stuff for themselves. Just because he didn't necessarily create each and every image doesn't mean he didn't use his own time and skill to resize and upload them to share with everyone. He's adding to the community! I have also posted wallpapers myself that aren't 100% my work and I don't feel bad about it one bit. It's simply helping people out.

nox

Retired Super Moderator
Jan 15, 2010
www.AndroidCentral.com
@ m89maru , don't know if you are just pulling those off of your harddrive or the internet, but i think you should give credit where credit is due. claiming those as your own work is insulting to the people who worked very hard to make them. pretty much half of what you posted is from this guy Mantia ? Wallpaper and i think its fine to share them because they are awesome wallpapers, but don't take credit for work that isn't yours, and surely don't even consider taking donations for things you pull from a simple google search. probably not my place, but i just felt like something needed to be said.

Jay he hasn't even claimed ownership or anything like that.

Let's not let this get out of hand now. Let's continue sharing wallpapers ;)

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
with wallpapers (whether it is for a phone, computer etc..) it is nearly impossible for people to credit each one. there are way too many out there as well as people post them all over the internet. let's say 1 person creates a wallpaper and posts it on this forum. 5 people see it and then they post it on another 5 forums, then 5 people on each of those forums..... you get the idea.

as long as he didn't say "here are wallpapers i made" then it is understandable why they weren't all credited. He isn't pulling a BlackDroid on the creators haha so to speak.

If you still feel that posting wallpapers without giving direct crediting is unjust, that is fine. You are entitled to your opinion and nobody is saying you are wrong. But in order 2 avoid any admin/involvement i can only come up with 2 options. 1) even if you don't agree with it, try to atleast tolerate it and maybe understand. and 2) ignore this thread and just move on to somthing that you can get somthing out of or even be able to contribute to.

I don't mean that in any disrespectful way, but in order for the thread not to be locked my a mod or admin we need to follow the rules they set out.

MmmhmmYeah

Jan 8, 2010
Visit site
hey guys, my bad... i'm a huge follower over on macthemes, and i saw someones work from there not being credited. i want to apologize for that rant. i COMPLETELY misread what was on page two of this thread as him accepting money for others work, and it seemed like he was kinda claiming them. i went back and reread and saw that he in fact wasn't. so again. i want to apologize to the community and m89maru, sorryz!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nasrulawal026